Random Thoughts.....

Get a grill-zebo man!!!! I never fear rain or snow on the grill now. Though the too does bag when it rains like today.

6c1ae9dd125749e327fb95b529387279.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

You going to RBD?

I'm considering it but the uncomfortable camping, people count and noise level will probably keep me away.

Hang the hammock in the hallway and stay at the hotel with us.

Hang the hammock in the hallway and stay at the hotel with us.

I'd be riding with Stuyck in the Cummins so keep me posted on what's where.

Zj has open back seats, I'll even toss a harness in there. Just me, the old lady and the little dog this trip. Big dog and the boy are staying home.

AM I the only dumbass who once wears a tee shirt enough to be stupid comfortable ruins it by stick their damn thumb through it while removing from the body????
Damnit Bobby.

I do that all the time in the summer when I'm sweating

That means that the t shirt is ready to be a rag. It's nice and soft and fuzz less at that point. Actually found that sweat thins fabric. Who knew? Jeans do too. As well as using too much detergent or dawn n the wash.

As advanced in technology as the Germans were, how much further would we be advanced today, had they won......

*not meant to offend... just a random thought....

Hard to say. They had lost a lot of their scientific community - especially in physics - before the war, and with that "leadership" who knows what kind of political will they would have had to put any of that in practice.

For Von Braun, an Allied victory with the USSR being a Cold War adversary was probably a best-case scenario.

AM I the only dumbass who once wears a tee shirt enough to be stupid comfortable ruins it by stick their damn thumb through it while removing from the body????
Damnit Bobby.

I need to stop running local 10Ks, I've resorted to tossing T-shirts before they've even served rag duty.

Polyester shirts, though, I keep.

As advanced in technology as the Germans were, how much further would we be advanced today, had they won......

*not meant to offend... just a random thought....

Truth be known I'm bettin a lot of todays tech can be traced to things that were discovered when the allies Invaded Germany.If you do some reading up on the WWII Germany they were way ahead of the rest of the world.

I've found that I'm actually pretty good at multitasking.

Just gotta take it one step at a time.

Truth be known I'm bettin a lot of todays tech can be traced to things that were discovered when the allies Invaded Germany.If you do some reading up on the WWII Germany they were way ahead of the rest of the world.

That's where I got to thinking about this. I've always been fascinated by how far advanced they were. I read alot. Rocket and jet engine technology were just the tip of the iceberg....

Just heard that Trump nominated two women for his cabinet. Wonder if he realizes it has nothing to do with his kitchen?

Nikki is going to be President one day, mark my words.
When she does I'm having dinner in the white house

Last edited:
Nikki is going to be President one day, mark my words.
When she does I'm having dinner in the white house
She'd be a refreshing option compared to many of the recent crop. Since you're implying that you have connections, can you get her to grant me an address in SC so I don't have to deal with vehicle inspections? :D

Hell I'll I've got a few you could have

Question: How does one think their way through a mental illness?

Answer: Just did.

Cocoa Krispies covered in pure Spring Honey is like sweet "crack". Probably a bad idea just before bed time.

Whenever there is a doorbell on TV, my damn dog barks and runs to the door and paces around.
I'm now sensitized so even if he's not around, I get ready to call his name to calm down.

Whenever there is a doorbell on TV, my damn dog barks and runs to the door and paces around.
I'm now sensitized so even if he's not around, I get ready to call his name to calm down.
SO I guess a pic of your dog wont be joining the hi-jacked lazy ass dog thread???

SO I guess a pic of your dog wont be joining the hi-jacked lazy ass dog thread???
He's still an adolescent so hasn't hit lazy-ass yet. More like spastic or ADD.

Back