Random Thoughts.....

My papaw always told me Asian pussy was mounted sideways and the further you spread their legs the tighter it gets.
The original Chinese handcuffs.

Why do E-bay sellers post one fuzzy picture of the item that they are selling? And when you ask if you could see some more photos of the item they get all pissy and type out this long response about how you are just a tire kicker and wasting their time. I don't get it. Go figure its been listed for over 6 months now.
Or they send you the same fuzzy pic??

After screaming at a crockpot for an hour because it wasn't heating up.
Realized it wasn't plugged in.
Went from badass to dumbass in an instant.
Mea Culpa...

I wonder if the douche nozzles that go 50+ down our residential rode know it doesn't actually take me 10 tries but 1 to back my trailer in the driveway.

It sure is fun to watch them wait in anger.

Man Wilmington has been taken over by the fb jeep clubs like hells angel took over cali damn it's hard to see all these mall krawlers.

Funnest time I had hanging out with the Hell's Angels was while I was in Nevada. A retired (yet still club active) member, 3 full patches and I were piled up in a solid black Cadillac CTSV cruising up and down the parkway through northern Cali doing about 120 all hours of the am, then stopped by the bar in Reno to see my girlfriend and then by the VA hospital when it was time for me to go to work. Damn good times.
:lol:
The look on my project managers face was priceless.

If any of you know Brandon damotta from dacula GA please get me his contact info. Sent him money for a set of 43's that were "too big, never ran, just mounted then dismounted". Got the 4 stickies and one non-sticky as agreed but the stickies are all bad, the beads are torn and there are holes in the sidewalls. Looks like they were dismounted with an air chisel. His Facebook, and phone are both disconnected, won't reply to emails and shipped via Fastenal so I don't have his address. The one I was given was a office to an apartment complex and I reached out to them but he hasn't lived there in 3 months. PayPal is looking into it but he attempted to close his account the day after funds were received. I paid normally so I should be covered but it's still a hassle. Leaves me waiting a week or two to get my money back and now have to find tires again.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Funnest time I had hanging out with the Hell's Angels was while I was in Nevada. A retired (yet still club active) member, 3 full patches and I were piled up in a solid black Cadillac CTSV cruising up and down the parkway through northern Cali doing about 120 all hours of the am, then stopped by the bar in Reno to see my girlfriend and then by the VA hospital when it was time for me to go to work. Damn good times.
:lol:
The look on my project managers face was priceless.
Most all the HA I've run into seem to be good guys. Just businesses men, business men you don't want to cross.

If any of you know Brandon damotta from dacula GA please get me his contact info. Sent him money for a set of 43's that were "too big, never ran, just mounted then dismounted". Got the 4 stickies and one non-sticky as agreed but the stickies are all bad, the beads are torn and there are holes in the sidewalls. Looks like they were dismounted with an air chisel. His Facebook, and phone are both disconnected, won't reply to emails and shipped via Fastenal so I don't have his address. The one I was given was a office to an apartment complex and I reached out to them but he hasn't lived there in 3 months. PayPal is looking into it but he attempted to close his account the day after funds were received. I paid normally so I should be covered but it's still a hassle. Leaves me waiting a week or two to get my money back and now have to find tires again.

You'll get more exposure if you don't bury this is a weird thread

I posted it local and on my Facebook, as well as the forum on FB where I found the tires. Apparently he was friends with the forum moderator and they deleted the ad and me before I could get screenshots of it all for PayPal. Also had a few friends that were booted from the page for supporting me. Wasn't even being aggressive or threatening in any way, just asking to find him to get my money back.

The forum mod commented that he knew him and that he "wasn't that type of guy anymore", he was then called out and it was all deleted and we were all booted. It was something like southern off-road classifieds. I'll be getting my money back from PayPal, but I wanted to send back his garbage tires. Waiting to see what PayPal has me do with them currently.

That sucks Mr John sir.

Obviously that guy has no idea who you are. A dark bearded fellow of nearly 7 feet tall that can drink 1/2 a barrel of beer in one sitting, pick up the back end of a car and make elderly people pee their pants is not somebody you want to double cross!

Try posting on Hardline too, if you haven't already.

That sucks Mr John sir.

Obviously that guy has no idea who you are. A dark bearded fellow of nearly 7 feet tall that can drink 1/2 a barrel of beer in one sitting, pick up the back end of a car and make elderly people pee their pants is not somebody you want to double cross!

Try posting on Hardline too, if you haven't already.
Can't pickup Hondas anymore, the age has set in and the shoulders can't do it. We tried a few weeks ago haha. You need to bring your ass down for a drinking weekend soon since RBD was a blowout

I wonder if my grampa knew he drove the "Dirty Mary Crazy Larry" Implala or it was just a lucky accident.

I think all Yankees are from the same gene pool! If you met one you've met them all! They are some of the loudest, rudest, most self centered, it's all about me, if you done it...I done it better type of people I have ever seen!!!

I think all Yankees are from the same gene pool! If you met one you've met them all! They are some of the loudest, rudest, most self centered, it's all about me, if you done it...I done it better type of people I have ever seen!!!
And they seem to be drawn towards the Asheville area. Also most seem to be halfbacks as in started up north then moved to Florida and then half way back and landed in WNC.

I'm a halfback. Most people here don't know I'm from NY unless I tell them (or they hear me drunk and mad, my accent comes back string). We have friends that fit the bill and I've heard what people say so I try not to be like that as best as I can.

And they seem to be drawn towards the Asheville area. Also most seem to be halfbacks as in started up north then moved to Florida and then half way back and landed in WNC.

They also must have yankdar systems built in...my boss moved here from Ohio about 15 years ago....they seem to follow each other! I have never seen so many until working for him!

They also must have yankdar systems built in...my boss moved here from Ohio about 15 years ago....they seem to follow each other! I have never seen so many until working for him!
Ohio is not the north, we don't claim them in any way. They are a special breed of asshole alone in their own asshole universe of assholeness orbiting a brown star of shit in the rectum nebula deep within the sphincter galaxy

Back