Random Thoughts.....

Ohio is not the north, we don't claim them in any way. They are a special breed of asshole alone in their own asshole universe of assholeness orbiting a brown star of shit in the rectum nebula deep within the sphincter galaxy

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Well said sir...well said! So basically people from Ohio smell like asshole....noted!!!

I don't always pass cars on the right. But when I do the typically have Ohio plates

I think all Yankees are from the same gene pool! If you met one you've met them all! They are some of the loudest, rudest, most self centered, it's all about me, if you done it...I done it better type of people I have ever seen!!!
You can just send all the Yankee girls my way. Having the words "Hada Hada Hada!!!" screamed in my face carries side effects like blurred vision and erections lasting longer than 4 hours. It's recommended to seek medical attention (I skip that part).

Buddy that owns a rental place at the beach calls them FIFO's (Fucking Idiot From Ohio). Says they are the worst to deal with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Every trip to Myrtle Beach has me saying "fucking ohio" every 5th car (shit loads of Ohio plates clogging up the roads to the beach every summer)

I could rant on Ohio drivers for hours. May as well give them a handicapped plate.

One of the salesman for the company I work for has a very pronounced nose.

Speaking of Ohio...

So what really happened to cool hand luke,did he die,did he finally get away???

So what really happened to cool hand luke,did he die,did he finally get away???
All the egg farts he would have he could never hide.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

When you go for a walk in snow covered woods you realize just how many critters are actually in the area.
I noticed today that apparently some animal is making their way all around my backyard.

I believe people who really think they saw a Sasquatch really saw ghosts of long dead Neanderthals. I also wonder why most sightings are in areas w Bears, that walk upright whenever they want to.

Back