Random Thoughts.....

I'm sitting here eating lunch at a Japanese restaurant on December 7, trying to decide if I should ask for a Pearl Harbor Day discount...

Last edited:
On Latin American television, you'll see videos of Spanish people wacking at a piñata made in the image of President Donald Trump.
I've also been told by Spanish people that the reason Mexicans leave the country is because the Mexican government sucks.

Ok bitches, which one will it be???

I'm sitting here eating lunch at a Japanese restaurant on December 7, trying to decide if I should ask for a Pearl Harbor Day discount...
We were in Berlin a couple of years ago just before the aniv of the D day invasion and on TV that night at our hotel they were playing Saving Private Ryan.We really didn't know what to think about that.

Fried bologna and hoop cheese sammich from the Henrys down and in Lynchburg.

I hate customer service/interaction with a passion.

But I like fried bologna and hoop cheese sammiches.

Why is it....UPS delivers before lunch 363 days a year, but the ONE day you wanted to leave at lunch for your 12 days of vacation......they gotta drag ass until 4 (or later)

Day 7 of flu with 102+ fever, damn expensive as hell medicine doesn't seem to be working. Missed 3 days of work and spent Xmas in bed. But I've lost 20 pounds now and haven't had a smoke in a week.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Day 7 of flu with 102+ fever, damn expensive as hell medicine doesn't seem to be working. Missed 3 days of work and spent Xmas in bed. But I've lost 20 pounds now and haven't had a smoke in a week.

Hope you get to feeling better. Don't pick the smokes back up. You've technically beat the addiction.

Hope you get to feeling better. Don't pick the smokes back up. You've technically beat the addiction.
I got down to almost nothing prior to this so I'm officially done now. Thanks man, hopefully these meds will kick in before I resort to rock'n'rye.

A 16oz squirrel is louder than a 160lb deer

A big buck will sometimes boldly stomp right up to you and sound just like a man walking, while you're sneaking out of the woods in the dark w/o using your flashlight. They can also sneak away w/o a sound after they roar at you a few times as you stand there and shiver.

Why do E-bay sellers post one fuzzy picture of the item that they are selling? And when you ask if you could see some more photos of the item they get all pissy and type out this long response about how you are just a tire kicker and wasting their time. I don't get it. Go figure its been listed for over 6 months now.

Why do E-bay sellers post one fuzzy picture of the item that they are selling? And when you ask if you could see some more photos of the item they get all pissy and type out this long response about how you are just a tire kicker and wasting their time. I don't get it. Go figure its been listed for over 6 months now.
Because they tried the same thing on Craigslist first and decided they needed a bigger audience.

I don't know but you should post the item number so we can all ask for more pictures as well.

Rant - wtf is up w/ people using Craigslist not taking the time to look at your location on a fucking map before contacting?
Even though I always put my town and zip on my ads, I keep getting txts from people asking inquiring about stuff, then asking where I am, and then saying they don't know where my town is... "Where is Churchville? Is that near DC? or Baltimore?"
Then "oh that's too far away" after I have to explain to them where it is.

CL PROVIDES A FUCKING MAP LOCATION ON THE AD!

Even better a dude just CALLED me at 11:15 at night. Dude it's fucking late. I'm not talking to you.
And of course, he's in VA and had to ask where I am, seemed shocked to learn I was 2+ hrs away (for a $20 TV mount)

I never understood that either. It's not like people are using atlases or have to battle dial up any more...plugging a city in this takes less than 5 seconds.

IMG_0485.PNG

I never understood that either. It's not like people are using atlases or have to battle dial up any more...plugging a city in this takes less than 5 seconds.

View attachment 234037
yep.
What gets me is that people ask me what state I'm in. I get it - VA, MD, DE and even PA are all kinda tight together.
BUT IT'S LISTED IN THE FUCKING "BALTIMORE" LISTINGS. Shouldn't that give it away?
Churchville, PA and Churchville, VA are several hours away from Baltimore.

I did just realize that for whatever reason when the ad using my phone app it doesn't actually add the map ON the listing like it does when you do it via the PC web app.

Back