Random Thoughts.....

Who uses a vehicle model designation as a screen name or email? :lol:

Last time I ate a gas station pickle it gave me every symptom to validate drinking an entire bottle of Pepto Bismal.

I'm curious to see what happens this time.

We live in a world where there are jeeps in rap videos, and rap in country videos, and "country" stars in pop music. Thanks Obama.

Money cant buy happiness, but it can dang sure put down a nice down payment. ;)
Everyone been to Vegas?
Money can, legally, buy happiness there. At least in half hour doses.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1623855244298259&id=100000213987571
"Grinder and paint makes the welder you ain't"

Screenshot_2017-03-12-03-55-34.png

I love it when I need the answer to some random thing, and I go searching forums for it, only to find a thread on the topic where I asked exactly the same damn question 5 years ago.
This reinforces to me both the beauty of the internet/forum archives and how darn forgetful I am.

I love it when I need the answer to some random thing, and I go searching forums for it, only to find a thread on the topic where I asked exactly the same damn question 5 years ago.
This reinforces to me both the beauty of the internet/forum archives and how darn forgetful I am.

I'm glad you smart folks suffer as well. I thought it was limited to us tards

I'm glad you smart folks suffer as well. I thought it was limited to us tards
I hate to disappoint you then, I'm not really that smart.

Although I'm curious who the others are... lol

depends on your IT administrator.

NC case law suggests yes...

I do not want a scrambler style/dual purpose motorcycle, because I should be using any 'extra' money to finish the Jeep.
I do not want a scrambler style/dual purpose motorcycle, because I should be using any 'extra' money to finish the Jeep.

Repeat x infinity

A little puff of wind,
Coming from the heart,
It trickles down the backbone,
It's also called a fart,
A fart can be useful,
It gives the body ease,
It warms the bed in winter,
And suffocates those fleas.

Repeat x infinity

The Roland Sands Kc66 tribute bike. A set of street tires, some lights and I would rip that thing to work every day.

IMG_9194.JPG

Everyone been to Vegas?
Money can, legally, buy happiness there. At least in half hour doses.

lol..... ever done exctacy..... money can buy happiness, in half hour doses... or 8 hr....

been outside working in the yard all day...... computer was fine this morning, go to get on it tonight, screens cracked........ i mention it........ im the asshole and every fucking thing is my fault......

and people wonder why I drink.....

With all the talk and worry about Russia now I can help but see some irony in the fact that a presidential candidate made fun of another presidential candidate when they said Russia was a threat to the US.

Back