Random Thoughts.....

if youre delivering sheetrock mud to a job at 905 saturday night, its time to rethink things...

"Somewhere a tree is making oxygen for you. Go apologize to it."

So I met a new employee today that was hired for me by a corporate HR person.

Dude doesnt drink alcohol, because 'he doesn't see the point'
Doesn't like to hunt or fish because 'nature is boring'
Drives a late 90s Camry because 'Vehicles arent important to me. just a mode of transportation'
Doesn't like sports because 'Waste of societies resources'
Isn't married.
No kids.

I am supposed to turn this fantastic ball of clay into a sales professional in the construction industry.
I have no clue what he is going to talk to people about. I'm struggling here.
About how his mom has the basement decorated or that one time he stole the neighbor ladies panties.Or maybe your on an episode of undercover boss.

I know it sounds crazy, but I've learned that ginger ale is the only soda that isn't half bad once it's completely flat. Basically like a sweeitish thick tea.

Singing pervertedly reworded pop songs in occupied public restrooms is now one of my favorite pastimes.

Its too damn hot to spend the afternoon in a junkyard getting a motor running and pulling parts. Its worse when you probably arent gonna buy the motor.
You recited EXACTLY what's on my mind word for word, substitute motor for 14 bolt.

Speaking in a heavy British accent when confronted by a panhandler will cause them to walk away immediately. Not sure why but it works.
I guess they're afraid of getting "pound".

I never realized exactly how far Dodge tow mirrors stick out until I had my F250 parked on this guy's invisible car trailer at the Bojangles drive through. F250 mirrors stick out a good ways but I didn't have to unbuckle and hang halfway out the window to grab my steak and egg biscuit!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I never realized exactly how far Dodge tow mirrors stick out until I had my F250 parked on this guy's invisible car trailer at the Bojangles drive through. F250 mirrors stick out a good ways but I didn't have to unbuckle and hang halfway out the window to grab my steak and egg biscuit!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Are there telescoping dodge mirrors??? I flipped mine out on the new truck and they were ridiculously far out, but I swear not as far as some I've seen.

Back