Random Thoughts.....

You ever wonder how many sauce packets from Taco Bell get thrown away every year? It seems every time we are there, they throw a big handful in the bag. Hell, even with one combo.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

have ya ever wondered why we park in the driveway
and drive on the parkway?
and if they are all together why are they called apartments?
have ya ever seen a dead end one way street?

The irony of glasses:
Once you lose them, they become much harder to find.

Ever get a phone call from an unsaved number by a person who knows you from somewhere, is excited to talk to you again, and introduces themselves by name/time/place, but you can't remember them to save your ass until 5 minutes into the conversation?
I'm gonna get an app that bleeps out names and locations so I get these mystery calls more often. It's kinda fun.

Happiness is a pro-level Corona paintbrush. Well, when I'm painting. The rest of the time it's something like a hot Krispy Kreme. Anything that makes my painting actually look good makes me happy.

pro-level Corona.

What I thought:

232.jpg

I just realized that, in Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham, if you look really closely... the change of heart comes after eating only 1 egg and no ham.
In fact you never see a bite of ham taken, "I WILL eat it with a mouse etc etc " comes after eggs only.

(Only hint is an empty plate on the last page after its over).
What if the eggs had been good, but the ham terrible? That would have been awkward.

I just realized that, in Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham, if you look really closely... the change of heart comes after eating only 1 egg and no ham.
In fact you never see a bite of ham taken, "I WILL eat it with a mouse etc etc " comes after eggs only.

(Only hint is an empty plate on the last page after its over).
What if the eggs had been good, but the ham terrible? That would have been awkward.

Deep thoughts - By Shaggy Doo

Don't tell anyone I said this, but, I watched the coolest musical ever yesterday. "Into the woods" with J.depp.
I trust this information to remain confidential.

If mezzetta makes it wether it be garlic stuffed olives or yellow chili peppers they might just be more addictive than the cocaine.

so it's not quite sunrise, you're driving a gray car, sky is gray, it's raining cats and dogs and you don't have a single light shining. pretty sure the light in your head is pretty dim on a good day.

so it's not quite sunrise, you're driving a gray car, sky is gray, it's raining cats and dogs and you don't have a single light shining. pretty sure the light in your head is pretty dim on a good day.
When we're driving in the rain, I always joke with the wife that the easiest way to spot a gray or silver car is to look for the ones with no headlights on.

People still have headlights they have to turn on themselves?
No, they probably have auto headlights that don't cut on because they sense enough light, even though its raining and misty. I have auto ones in my car and truck, and hate them because they cut on and off at nonsensical times, and I'm never confident that they are on in the rain during the day. And don't even get me started on how much I hate auto windshield wipers...:kaioken:

No, they probably have auto headlights that don't cut on because they sense enough light, even though its raining and misty. I have auto ones in my car and truck, and hate them because they cut on and off at nonsensical times, and I'm never confident that they are on in the rain during the day. And don't even get me started on how much I hate auto windshield wipers...:kaioken:

I too have a disdain for auto-wipers, almost as much as auto-hibeams. My car is all manual. The wife's has all the auto-shit. Atleast it will turn on the headlights when the wipers are on. Even if they decide to turn on for no reason.

Toyota in their infinite wisdom decided that DRL should be the amber parking lights.
SC law says you must have white driving lights on when windshield wipers are on.

Ask me how I learned which lights were my DRL and the particulars of that law.

In a related note the headlight brightness sensor is the exact size of haloween fake eyeball. Which when cut in half and dip in black plasti-dip sits perfectly the the sensor, doesnt slide and matches the dash color almost perfectly.

Toyota in their infinite wisdom decided that DRL should be the amber parking lights.
SC law says you must have white driving lights on when windshield wipers are on.

Ask me how I learned which lights were my DRL and the particulars of that law.

In a related note the headlight brightness sensor is the exact size of haloween fake eyeball. Which when cut in half and dip in black plasti-dip sits perfectly the the sensor, doesnt slide and matches the dash color almost perfectly.

Sounds like you need some switchback LEDs. I have been wondering an actual purpose for them besides selling to the Bros.

Why is it that any time you have a conflict out on the highway and invite the douche to stop at a familiar location to brawl it out, only 1/9 actually do?

My thoughts on rappers that "sing" in auto tune....
You have absolutely no talent. In your mission to create music, your only job is to use the human voice and you can't even do that. Why do you even exist?
It's like you take a massive crap, try to mold it into a beautiful flower statue with someone else's hands and then spray paint it in hopes it'll smell better. Trash.

My thoughts on rappers that "sing" in auto tune....
You have absolutely no talent. In your mission to create music, your only job is to use the human voice and you can't even do that. Why do you even exist?
It's like you take a massive crap, try to mold it into a beautiful flower statue with someone else's hands and then spray paint it in hopes it'll smell better. Trash.

I've kinda wondered if the bad autotune singing is some awful rap fashion though, kind of like country singers that have 5 times more twang when they sing than when they talk. You don't get radio airplay if people at many levels in the industry think that no one will like you, that's all I'm saying...

Back