Random Thoughts.....

Do we own our rigs....Or do our rigs own us?
Well, I woke up at my campsite this morning at 6:50 to fire up my phone with 7% charge which was just enough to call a guy 60 miles away to let him know I'd be leaving the river and heading straight there to buy LS parts from him. So of course not. :lol:

Hope your day gets better..
I seriously read humanity. Like people.

Should read more like......suck it up buttercup!

But yes sweating all day doing anything blows. At least it wasn't 95 too.

I'm betting Aug 22nd-25th is going to be a busy time for ophthalmologists and the burned-retina industry.

i was walking to the dumpster cleaning up from camping when i realized about 3 inches of my underwear was showing. now am i going to start listening to kayne and expecting a check. Nope i sweated my ass off at hartwell and am heading in the house to get a belt.

Why do people post things for sale and say CASH after their asking price? I mean, I've sold more items than I can count from a $20 part to a $35k vehicle and never had anyone try and write me a check.
It's not uncommon for people to use PayPal or other digital means...

Is there another recent reality TV show besides wicked tuna w more hollywood contrived drama ?

The lamest of the lame ..... Dunno the name but the guys repo big money stuff.
Boats, plans, etc.

Looks like a poorly scripted movie from a croc-wearer at the School of The Arts ..... videoed on an Iphone 4.

Matt

True - and I've been on both sides of that when it's not an in person transaction. I was thinking more of face to face.
As odd as it sounds, I've even done PP w/ in-person transactions, like where it would be a whole lot of cash - more than I'd normally carry in person - or a spontaneous buy where I didn't have a lot on hand.

if you watch the news you would think america is spiraling out of control but i would like to mention that today 100s of millions of americans went about their daily business in a peaceful manner.

Give till the weekend when the other half of pissed off folks get off work.

if you watch the news you would think america is spiraling out of control but i would like to mention that today 100s of millions of americans went about their daily business in a peaceful manner.

I literally don't watch the news for just this reason...if something is big enough, it'll pop up on a forum or social media, and then I'll research it. But I had 3 people yesterday not only pissed at me because I wasn't outraged about what was going on, but because I was so 'oblivious' as to what was happening in America, and my apathy is what's wrong. I simply told them there's always been violence, there will always be violence, and we can do what we can to protect ourselves and mitigate the threat...but at the end of the day, there's nothing you or anybody could do to stop me from jamming my pocket knife in your neck and carrying about my day as if nothing happened. Crickets...chirp chirp

I literally don't watch the news for just this reason...if something is big enough, it'll pop up on a forum or social media, and then I'll research it

Yeah...don't do that today

civil war.jpg

How many single people can be left every weekend somebody's getting married. I'm supposed to go to 3 in the next month one on Saturday and honestly I'd rather get caught in a juke joint on the backside of Dudley then go to another one. I respect marriage I am married but come on all these people taking out loans to have 30 40k weddings and then most of the people that go only get along a couple months out of the year.

How many single people can be left every weekend somebody's getting married. I'm supposed to go to 3 in the next month one on Saturday and honestly I'd rather get caught in a juke joint on the backside of Dudley then go to another one. I respect marriage I am married but come on all these people taking out loans to have 30 40k weddings and then most of the people that go only get along a couple months out of the year.

I was an advocate of eloping, but the wife couldn't get behind the idea. I had a $15k wedding bought 3 15 person beach houses for a week. Put up family, wedding party, people that just wanted to party out in Nags Head, friends, etc etc. Was a helluva time (actually don't remember the ceremony or trying to piss on my father in law right before the wedding). But after it was all over, the wife said 'you were right, shoulda kept the money'. I've never simultaneously both loved and wanted to strangle someone before in my life. But I'm told that's basically what being married is.

Anyone who schedules a wedding during the fall, is an asshole and not a real friend.
If you schedule a wedding from 9/1-12/31 you will get a "regret" RSVP and a cheap present.

Back