Random Thoughts.....

I think we may be our own demise. Ultimately, human kind will just wither away. There will be a last stand made by what smart few may be left, but they are not immortal. All reproduction will come to a halt when all the females are disease-ridden whores and the male gender is outlawed because the very thaught of being a well trimmed and physically strong "man" may as well be punishable.
The concept of being a better person tomorrow than one was yesterday will be forgotten because life is becoming easier and easier to survive. IQ average will plummet worldwide. Music and entertainment will revert back to simple monotone drum beats and dance rather than evolve into something more complex and thought inspiring, because there is no thought needed to do anything. Perhaps the only evolution going on is in our own stomachs, growing accustomed to digesting the toxins we throw in it searching for nutrition to keep going.

The Antichrist is not a person, it's an ideology, and a way of life we are witnessing right now. Brace yourself.

Your statement is true for the US, as it looks today.... instead of humanity failing to exist, it will be taken over by Eastern cultures where all this freedom to be a dumbass isnt allowed to effect the population on a large scale.

I think we may be our own demise. Ultimately, human kind will just wither away. There will be a last stand made by what smart few may be left, but they are not immortal. All reproduction will come to a halt when all the females are disease-ridden whores and the male gender is outlawed because the very thaught of being a well trimmed and physically strong "man" may as well be punishable.
The concept of being a better person tomorrow than one was yesterday will be forgotten because life is becoming easier and easier to survive. IQ average will plummet worldwide. Music and entertainment will revert back to simple monotone drum beats and dance rather than evolve into something more complex and thought inspiring, because there is no thought needed to do anything. Perhaps the only evolution going on is in our own stomachs, growing accustomed to digesting the toxins we throw in it searching for nutrition to keep going.

The Antichrist is not a person, it's an ideology, and a way of life we are witnessing right now. Brace yourself.
gooooood lawd!

Why does it still feel like summer? I'm ready to need a coat in the morning.

I saw an interesting stat on the local weather last night. On average, in the month of September in NC we have 14 nights where the temperature gets down to 60 degrees or less. This year we had ZERO nights. I'm ready for some cooler weather and enjoying some outdoor fires.

Last edited:
Last I checked, being stupid isn't a sin.
In all fairness, I wasn't intending to call stupidity a sin, I simply meant to use this as a parallel example of giving an outlet for the frustration instead of the person. Is it a person's fault they sin, yes an no, we are all human, it happens, its called flesh. But if they refuse to listen to reason and turn from it, then the consequences of it are their fault.

Likewise, is it a person's fault they are stupid, yes and no. Some people never had good home learning, were stupid from the start, and no one bothered to take the time to help "unstupid" them. But if they ignore direction and instruction (the painted arrows pointing the opposite way they are driving, and painted parking spaces also oriented opposite of your stupidity), then the consequences of it (me sitting in the middle of the road going the CORRECT way while watching them go off and try to squeeze around me) is their fault.

I admit, me sitting in the middle of the road causing a traffic disturbance, probably not the right way to handle it, I'm not a tactful person, and yes I sin, and yes I sometimes show my ass (literally and figuratively). I'm not calling my actions, nor my point of view the correct one, the popular one, or the best on, it's just the correct and beat one for me.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

So apparently GoFundMe is the new way to launder money from “donators” to an individual being paid to perform a service.
Really I just thought it was charitable notions for the absolute laziest dreamers.....We all ready have church out reach, social services, investment firms, and other various charities. The whole thing to me is just another tit sucking vampire, to lazy to work for themselves....

Really I just thought it was charitable notions for the absolute laziest dreamers.....We all ready have church out reach, social services, investment firms, and other various charities. The whole thing to me is just another tit sucking vampire, to lazy to work for themselves....
Oh I fully agree and for the 99.9% I fully agree. I have sent money before to people I know for funeral funds and so on but I was referring to the Mrs. Dr. Balsey or wtf ever her name is. Convenient that she testified because it was right and the truthful thing to do..... 30 some years later. Might as well get “paid” for it.

My insurance company is strongly recommending I take a defensive driving course.
Hell, when someone is riding my ass I brakecheck the hell out of them and run em off in a ditch. Thats defensive, right? What more do they want?

IMG_7977.jpg

Wish I had jeepinmatt up here today. I asked a paving company to drop me 200 tons of asphalt millings, they dropped 22 quint loads
Need a bro with a dozer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My insurance company is strongly recommending I take a defensive driving course.
Hell, when someone is riding my ass I brakecheck the hell out of them and run em off in a ditch. Thats defensive, right? What more do they want?
I think thats offensive...

Got in my truck this morning and saw it was 37 degrees on the way to work....damn, that happened fast.

Got in my truck this morning and saw it was 37 degrees on the way to work....damn, that happened fast.

Fall is FINALLY here! YEAH!!!!!!!!! FAWK hot weather!

Fall is FINALLY here! YEAH!!!!!!!!! FAWK hot weather!

If we could combine the cooler weather, with the daylight of June 20th, it would be perfect!

If we could combine the cooler weather, with the daylight of June 20th, it would be perfect!
Its called Beech Mountain. Problem is that the nice temps only last a couple months.

It was high 60s here. I was sweating by 9. :flipoff:

It was high 60s here. I was sweating by 9. :flipoff:
:lol: 39 currently, at 7:00 a.m….little cool for my blood. Especially for how quickly its cooling off up here in yankee-land. I'd much prefer warmer temps!

its 44 by the internet here but i havent been to the truck yet. its usually 2 or 3 degrees cooler at my house than tv reports

Back