Random Thoughts.....

Is it me, or does peak covid toilet paper hoarding style toilet paper just feel different? Looser roll, inconsistent texture and rougher overall???
I buy the same stuff...Scott 1000, and I swear the rolls of late have been hijacked, split into 2 rolls that were similar size, and repackaged

Is it me, or does peak-covid-toilet-paper-hoarding style toilet paper just feel different? Looser roll, inconsistent texture and rougher overall???

....and twice as thin.
As in poopy-finger thin.

I buy the same stuff...Scott 1000, and I swear the rolls of late have been hijacked, split into 2 rolls that were similar size, and repackaged
Costco paper for the win

So..... If you are pushing a non-running motorcycle.... Does that make you a pedestrian?
Depending on the bike, I sure as hell wouldn't stick it out into oncoming traffic.
Depending on the traffic, I wouldn't stick myself out into traffic.
If the key is in it, I think you could get charged with DUI if you're by chance intoxicated, depending on the officer.
It all depends on how shittily you want your evening to go.

Depending on the bike, I sure as hell wouldn't stick it out into oncoming traffic.
Depending on the traffic, I wouldn't stick myself out into traffic.
If the key is in it, I think you could get charged with DUI if you're by chance intoxicated, depending on the officer.
It all depends on how shittily you want your evening to go.
It was more of a way to avoid traffic legally

Freedom is knowing how to remember the weight of your chains once they’ve been removed, for each man feels his own pain and each man must pull his own time.

F@&k FedEx. Wasted an entire day waiting on a package scheduled for 12 that needs a signature. Twelve came and went and it updated to “by the end of the day “. Now it’s by 12 tomorrow. It’s literally 40 minutes from my house.

I hate everything.
I had some tractor parts that shipped FedEx from near Atlanta, Georgia last Thursday, heading to me near Charlotte. 3hr drive straight up 85. TWO 5 gallon buckets with 74 pounds of bolts and sprocket rollers.
20210424_114644.jpg

Both left at the same time from the same place in the same container on the same master tracking number. 1 arrived Saturday. I checked tracking for the other in Sunday, and it was on its way to Wiksom, Texas :rolleyes: Today it left Texas and is on its way back to the east coast with Thursday delivery (probably optimistic) :(

Last edited:
I had some tractor parts that shipped out of Georgia last Thursday. TWO 5 gallon buckets with 74 pounds of bolts and sprocket rollers.
View attachment 344836
Both left at the same time from the same place in the same container on the same master tracking number. 1 arrived Saturday. I checked tracking for the other in Sunday, and it was on its way to Wiksom, Texas :rolleyes: Today it left Texas and is on its way back to the east coast with Thursday delivery (probably optimistic) :(
I think I read years ago they were the most efficient company in the world at one time. That doesn’t seem efficient.

I think I read years ago they were the most efficient company in the world at one time. That doesn’t seem efficient.
Any company big enough to claim they are the most efficient...is not. :laughing:

F@&k FedEx. Wasted an entire day waiting on a package scheduled for 12 that needs a signature. Twelve came and went and it updated to “by the end of the day “. Now it’s by 12 tomorrow. It’s literally 40 minutes from my house.

I hate everything.
They have now changed it to the “by end of day” again. I’d love to bitch at somebody but I’ll just complain to you guys.

I still hate everything

Back