RLF Shop Thread

Stop shootin' all that money away.....you gotta stay strapped or get clapped.....so keep the ammo you've GOT and save money :cool:

Once kid #3 build is assembled and sighted in, that's the plan...then I need the bug out vehicle, so I can get my family to your place safely. And that is where Chris and my Bronco become friends.

Once kid #3 build is assembled and sighted in, that's the plan...then I need the bug out vehicle, so I can get my family to your place safely. And that is where Chris and my Bronco become friends.

I believe Chris has some opening in the schedule around mid March or so. Let’s go ahead and pencil you in. Then we will get @BIGWOODY in there next up.

I believe Chris has some opening in the schedule around mid March or so. Let’s go ahead and pencil you in. Then we will get @BIGWOODY in there next up.

Just texted him I wanted to get the new 460 in so he has something that can move under its own power for him. You wanna come drink my beer and make fun of me as motivation to actually get it done this time?

Just texted him I wanted to get the new 460 in so he has something that can move under its own power for him. You wanna come drink my beer and make fun of me as motivation to actually get it done this time?

Let’s plan an evening when I come back from Harlan next weekend. Dead serious.

Finally getting around to getting the shock towers in. Always fun cutting into a perfectly good frame. Now to make the other side match.

20210212_211150.jpg

20210212_220033.jpg

20210212_220309.jpg

Got @hurt4x4 old rig (not sure what the new owners sn is) for a re-gear, shock rebuild by @Mac5005 and mounting a couple LED’s.
20210302_233815.jpg

Also have @D2320M buggy in for a motor r&r, rock sliders, new exhaust, and removing that second A pillar to make it easier to get in and out. So far disassembly has gone as expected. Everything is tight and was not really made with the thought of having to pull the motor easily in a hurry.
20210303_234338.jpg

You forgot to mention that @CasterTroy now has as much up travel as he did total travel when it came in. That rear suspension was basically in a bind at ride height, constantly fighting itself.
Yeah, still baffles me. Came in with 6" travel shocks and is leaving with ~6" up travel and ~5" of down (limited to keep the spring from going into a low earth orbit).

Great Job Chris...can't wait to test it out

Of course Liquidated Damages will be assessed at time of delivery

lds.JPG

(limited to keep the spring from going into a low earth orbit).

@Desertfox1023 See...the way these limit straps work is.......

Got @hurt4x4 old rig (not sure what the new owners sn is) for a re-gear, shock rebuild by @Mac5005 and mounting a couple LED’s.
View attachment 339926
Also have @D2320M buggy in for a motor r&r, rock sliders, new exhaust, and removing that second A pillar to make it easier to get in and out. So far disassembly has gone as expected. Everything is tight and was not really made with the thought of having to pull the motor easily in a hurry.
View attachment 339927
Pretty sure this is @just a sami guy's taco now

As VP of sales for RLF, I’m trying to boost social media presence for the page. If you have had work done by Chris, or have personally seen and can comment on his work, please go to the Rev Limit Fab Facebook page and leave a good review.

Don’t feel like you can leave a good review? Contact me and let me know why, and how things can be improved.

I joke around a lot, but this is a serious request. These things matter for social media presence.

Back