RLF Shop Thread

Little 10 bolt re-gear with a Yukon dura-grip. This thing was nasty, spider gears self destructed themselves. Took forever to get all the metal out of the housing.
View attachment 348434
View attachment 348435View attachment 348436
Slag peels like this make me happy 🤷🏽‍♂️
View attachment 348433
Finally pull the rear diff in my explorer, was a bit of a bitch to get out.
View attachment 348438
Spider gear said not today.
View attachment 348437
😳 yeah I'm sure this wouldn't make any noise at highway speed.
View attachment 348439
Limited slip clutches are toast, ears are gone on quite a few of them. Passenger side literally had no friction material left.
View attachment 348440
Gonna call ECGS tomorrow and get some parts on the way to freshen it back up. Luckily the gears are still fine.
It had such an easy life I can’t believe the rear diff needed attention. 😎

Was that the one you moved when I stopped by? It sounded hideous...

Long time no update 😬 may as well drop a bomb shell update.

As of today RLF will be full time, never would have thought I'd be making this jump but it really feels like a now or never moment. I've got support from a great group of friends and have built a small customer base. Currently booked out till early to mid February but looking to fill out the calender. So hit me up if you have anything that you need done.

Just a little hovercraft TJ
20211119_112549.jpg

This one is getting Motobilt's front and back half kits along with there 4 link crossmember for underneath. Along with Super Duty 60, 14 bolt, full hydro and coilovers. More updates to come.

Last edited:
Long time no update 😬 may as well drop a bomb shell update.

As of today RLF will be full time, never would have thought I'd be making this jump but it really feels like a now or never moment. I've got support from a great group of friends and have built a small customer base. Currently booked out for till early to mid February but looking to fill out the calender. So hit me up if you have anything that you need done.

Just a little hovercraft TJ
View attachment 361611
This one is getting Motobilt's front and back half kits along with there 4 link crossmember for underneath. Along with Super Duty 60, 14 bolt, full hydro and coilovers. More updates to come.
Good luck bro. I know you'll do well. I have a few things in mind for a TJ you might have met before. ;-)

As VP of Sales for this outfit, paging @UTfball68 to get on this schedule, could have you rolling by spring. Or, I can make some moves and get you into a nicely built CJ7 if you’re interested for a very fair price.

;)

As VP of Sales for this outfit, paging @UTfball68 to get on this schedule, could have you rolling by spring. Or, I can make some moves and get you into a nicely built CJ7 if you’re interested for a very fair price.

;)

Get me on that snapon payment plan…I should be about half paid off by the time Feb rolls around. And den when my taxes come back…

This...

Get me on that snapon payment plan…I should be about half paid off by the time Feb rolls around. And den when my taxes come back…

And this...

In the very near future, I'll be looking to backfill my CFO role (fractional will be considered)

Don't go together 🤷‍♂️

This...

And this...

Don't go together 🤷‍♂️

Imma cheap bastard. It physically pains me to part with money, regardless of how much I want something or how many of them I could buy. I'm gonna need a new $350 carb for my 77, and my chest tightens...the quote I was given for the SD swap, as cheap as it was...will send me in to a full blown panic attack.

Edit...and I'm not kidding. I'd rather pay $20 50 times in a day than $1000 once.

Imma cheap bastard. It physically pains me to part with money, regardless of how much I want something or how many of them I could buy. I'm gonna need a new $350 carb for my 77, and my chest tightens...the quote I was given for the SD swap, as cheap as it was...will send me in to a full blown panic attack.

Edit...and I'm not kidding. I'd rather pay $20 50 times in a day than $1000 once.

That's an interesting POV. I'm the exact opposite.

I know I know... cool story brah...

Sounds like I should mark you off my list of follow ups as a window shopper.
It’s ok, we will still invite you on a ride occasionally, hoping you’ll like it enough to come be fun.

I'm the same way. Hence why my pile is built out of rusty, used, oddball parts.

I will pay for a cage though, I don't have the patience to build one that's safe and that looks good.

RLF will be full time
Just an idea, but why not get some merch on the way? I’d buy it and proudly represent for you. You can make a few bucks and get free advertising out of us keyboard wheelers.

Sounds like I should mark you off my list of follow ups as a window shopper.
It’s ok, we will still invite you on a ride occasionally, hoping you’ll like it enough to come be fun.

Bruh...you're gonna have to step up your reverse psychologizing game...I invented : points at engine: 'can't have this'.

Just an idea, but why not get some merch on the way? I’d buy it and proudly represent for you. You can make a few bucks and get free advertising out of us keyboard wheelers.

Would represent big boy sizes...3XL-tall...unless you wanna see my belly button and tramp stamp.

It's some what in the works, need to find a vendor to work with because it's hoodie weather for sure. That along with @77GreenMachine providing plenty of pics of upside down rigs and catchy phrases, I think we'll have quite a few tshirt designs.

It's some what in the works, need to find a vendor to work with because it's hoodie weather for sure. That along with @77GreenMachine providing plenty of pics of upside down rigs and catchy phrases, I think we'll have quite a few tshirt designs.
I've got a good friend who might be able to help.
He makes the merch for Flex Rocks and Rollovers and Madram amongst others.

Last edited:
As of today RLF will be full time, never would have thought I'd be making this jump but it really feels like a now or never moment. I've got support from a great group of friends and have built a small customer base. Currently booked out till early to mid February but looking to fill out the calender. So hit me up if you have anything that you need done.
Congratulations man!! I hope the best for you and awesome blessings your way to a awesome business and following your passion and dream!

Back