Round 2: Keepin' up with the Joneses, Mud Devils and Tony Woody

Whoa! Is that at, or near ride height now??

I wish this was ride height. This is pretty much full bump in the front and the rear will come down a few more inches once I get to it. The fronts full bump is currently 4” lower than it was before. So depending on how much shaft “Jody wants” (bu dump bump, pun intended) it could potentially sit 4” lower than it used to.

Here’s a little front bumper/winch mount teaser while I wait for this early bronco to show up.

71bcd0a2e5e3b33a086dcddbf846696b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's even dressed color matched to his truck. If you don't recreate this picture I'm going to be let down.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
It WILL happen. That basketball goal didn't last beyond me hanging off the rim at 16 years old. The sandbox is long gone too.
But the rest will happen

Best part of this is seeing something other that a LS powered jeep/buggy or what ever that everyone does on the trails. Sweet looking Bronco too!

Back on the Rump Ranger today. Working on getting stuff mounted under the hood so I can start the engine cage/shock tower brace.

Jody asked that I attach the PSC reservoir to the engine instead of the engine cage this go round so the short feed hose doesn’t get ripped loose if the engine mounts ever fail. Here’s what I’ve come up with. A simple bracket that bolts to the intake plenum using stock mounting points. A couple longer stainless bolts and spacers and it’s nice and solid and will 100% move with the engine now.

fd6c4d0f6c1f7e5c15ed50d5787ff072.jpg

7c7c49e0fcada10ff73cd5b08a9d7b5f.jpg

af45ecb77e90579115065f383e00b52e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was secretly hoping for an Orange (and blue) paint scheme.

Back