Round 2: Keepin' up with the Joneses, Mud Devils and Tony Woody

With that color scheme, you should add a stencil "Shelby Croc GT350"
You neglected to include 500 and KR, loser. :laughing:

Tuner #2 just called me. Yesterday, I emailed the tune Holley provides. The end user (me) enters info like engine displacement, cam duration, desired idle, etc and it spits out an intial tune that *should* be good enough to start, run, make minor adjustments to, and then be done.
It was totally corrupt. Like corrupt to the point he said it would have likely done major damage under load the first time. Said it's not uncommon at all. He said the timing tables were absolute garbage and that explained why it was acting like it was.
So, he's writing a new tune and emailing it over later today. He'll be up here next Saturday to do the final tuning.
Sounds very promising.

You neglected to include 500 and KR, loser. :laughing:

Tuner #2 just called me. Yesterday, I emailed the tune Holley provides. The end user (me) enters info like engine displacement, cam duration, desired idle, etc and it spits out an intial tune that *should* be good enough to start, run, make minor adjustments to, and then be done.
It was totally corrupt. Like corrupt to the point he said it would have likely done major damage under load the first time. Said it's not uncommon at all. He said the timing tables were absolute garbage and that explained why it was acting like it was.
So, he's writing a new tune and emailing it over later today. He'll be up here next Saturday to do the final tuning.
Sounds very promising.
The OG terminator kits (throttle body HP and Dominator) had the same issue with the auto tune program just kind of worked. Mine would start and run on the auto tune but never really ran great. I had a shop in Denver re do the program, and it was like a night and day difference.

The OG terminator kits (throttle body HP and Dominator) had the same issue with the auto tune program just kind of worked. Mine would start and run on the auto tune but never really ran great. I had a shop in Denver re do the program, and it was like a night and day difference.

Theyve got alot better so I hear. A generic saved map can never compare to a genuine hands on tune though.

Guess I'll see tomorrow 😎😎😎
Screenshot_20230221-183919.png

There isn't a single ECU out there that "auto tunes" worth a shit.

There isn't a single ECU out there that "auto tunes" worth a shit.

key word. "auto tune". The premise of the holley terminator x max platform is the ability to load a generic map, followed by functions that allow you to live tune

So what I'm hearing is when I do my Godzilla dream build I need to make sure I educate myself on the control packs offered.

So what I'm hearing is when I do my Godzilla dream build I need to make sure I educate myself on the control packs offered.
Best thing you can do is to get a stock engine and get the ford performance setup.
It'll run like factory and you'll be super happy.

If you want to build it, that's when you need to get together with a guy you trust and let him spec a proper system for you.

Best thing you can do is to get a stock engine and get the ford performance setup.

If you want to build it, that's when you need to get together with a guy you trust and let him spec a proper system for you.
That is what I'm thinking. But it's just a dream right now. LOL!

This.
My old setup was a factory Mustang computer and a Ford Motorsport conversion harness. It started like a bone stock Mustang every time I hit the key. The harness had some damage is the only reason I went down this rabbit hole.

Back