Round 2: Keepin' up with the Joneses, Mud Devils and Tony Woody

Deux tone
PXL_20230504_200327409.jpg

Miss you too 😂

At least you got it running and didn’t give up. I tore the truggy apart for propane then never put it back together and sold it. Always loved the ranger and can’t wait to see videos of it singing on the rev limiter.

You should hop in my passenger seat sometime and come see it in person. Maybe you’ll quit trying to rockcrawl a dirtbike 🤣

You should hop in my passenger seat sometime and come see it in person. Maybe you’ll quit trying to rockcrawl a dirtbike 🤣

I haven’t even rode the db much lately. Yours is too much like my old tj and will make me want one again lol. I’m hoping one day you will see it’s cheaper to wreck the db and come play with us.

Ease up on @DSM Turbos, Chris. He just bought a sweet JL. Even has some ducks in the dash already :flipoff2:

The JL is gone. Had to make sure I fit in with you and the fords.

IMG_1728.jpeg

I haven’t even rode the db much lately. Yours is too much like my old tj and will make me want one again lol. I’m hoping one day you will see it’s cheaper to wreck the db and come play with us.

View attachment 396600
You got an angry grille on order yet?
(I knew you guys got a Bronco. Was waiting on an opportunity to shit post ya)

View attachment 396600
Honest question, which do you like better JL or Bronco? I assume the Bronco because you have it now but after having it a little while do you still prefer it?

You got an angry grille on order yet?
(I knew you guys got a Bronco. Was waiting on an opportunity to shit post ya)

I mean is that even a question. The grille has been here waiting on the bronco for two years. Ordered it the day we ordered the bronco.

Honest question, which do you like better JL or Bronco? I assume the Bronco because you have it now but after having it a little while do you still prefer it?
Depends on what you want to do with it. The jl is better off road and the stereo was a crap done better then even the high end package we have on the bronco. The bronco though rides better. Has better tech overall. For us (and really it’s my gf’s 2nd car) to go camp with, Drive in the beach, Etc, the bronco is much better. Bronco also feels bigger inside. We like both for different reasons and may wind with a Jeep again at some point, but for now this is the better option for us I think. (Plus we waited 2 years for it). Options to mod the Jeep are better also but the bronco is catching up.

I mean is that even a question. The grille has been here waiting on the bronco for two years. Ordered it the day we ordered the bronco.

Depends on what you want to do with it. The jl is better off road and the stereo was a crap done better then even the high end package we have on the bronco. The bronco though rides better. Has better tech overall. For us (and really it’s my gf’s 2nd car) to go camp with, Drive in the beach, Etc, the bronco is much better. Bronco also feels bigger inside. We like both for different reasons and may wind with a Jeep again at some point, but for now this is the better option for us I think. (Plus we waited 2 years for it). Options to mod the Jeep are better also but the bronco is catching up.
Thanks for the info, I’ve spent some time in a 2 and 4 door Bronco and liked them. I have not spent any time in a JL though and need to get in one for a day before pulling the trigger on a new weekend ride.

Back