Round 2: Keepin' up with the Joneses, Mud Devils and Tony Woody

She bad.
Kick ass day on the trails.
PXL_20230513_204549973.jpg

Talked some mad smack to @Keith1138 all day. To make up for it, I pulled cable for him all day as well 😁
Truck performed absolutely flawlessly. Belt is like 1/2" too long and rubs itself (he,he) at idle. Gonna redrill the tensioner mount and reclock it.
Restarts hot as good as it does cold, which was the entire reason behind the rewire portion of the rebuild. Never got above 190* all day and trans also ran cool. Really, couldn't be happier with how it turned out.
The pass door and front fender are none to thrilled with line choice. But it looks cool with some body damage (again).
Gonna wash off the stank and get ready for a legit wheeling trip ASAP.
PXL_20230513_204549973.jpg

Last edited:
Talked some mad smack to @Keith1138 all day. To make up for it, I pulled cable for him all day as well 😁
Truck performed absolutely flawlessly. Belt is like 1/2" too long and rubs itself (he,he) at idle. Gonna redrill the tensioner mount and reclock it.
Restarts hot as good as it does cold, which was the entire reason behind the rewire portion of the rebuild. Never got above 190* all day and trans also ran cool. Really, couldn't be happier with how it turned out.
The pass door and front fender are none to thrilled with line choice. But it looks cool with some body damage (again).
Gonna wash off the stank and get ready for a legit wheeling trip ASAP.
View attachment 397160
It was a great day trip. I appreciated the smack talk and of course the winch pulling. I think I need to let the rev limiter sing every once in awhile to make sure it's still there.

direct quote from the Formula Ford Racing driver, “I’m just gonna try to crawl it first.” :rockon:
I tried.
But I lacked willingness to commit.
I forgot how quick that lil ol SBF turns up. My bad. It'll never happen again until next time 😎

Last edited:
Back