Snowpocalypse!

Snowed on her first birthday!
3621C80F-9388-4002-9B41-BDC6FA10E1B8.jpeg
3170E7B2-CACA-49B1-85E0-8689ADED1500.jpeg

My boys have finally gotten the chance to do some donuts in the Jeep. Seems every year it either hasn't been running or we haven't gotten enough snow. This is my 7 year old driving, the 9y/o does just as good but I didn't get a good video of him. The jeep is pretty horrible, I aired down the back tires and it helped it climb the hill in our neighborhood, but it would not have climbed it without me riding in it for weight.

My boys have finally gotten the chance to do some donuts in the Jeep. Seems every year it either hasn't been running or we haven't gotten enough snow. This is my 7 year old driving, the 9y/o does just as good but I didn't get a good video of him. The jeep is pretty horrible, I aired down the back tires and it helped it climb the hill in our neighborhood, but it would not have climbed it without me riding in it for weight.

What is that thing built from? Scratch or off some platform? I would love to build something like that for my son in a few years.

What is that thing built from? Scratch or off some platform? I would love to build something like that for my son in a few years.
Might be one of these.

You guys that got heavy snow, is this next storm coming in Thursday/Friday supposed to hit you too? If what's there doesn't get a chance to fully melt, could be rough.

You guys that got heavy snow, is this next storm coming in Thursday/Friday supposed to hit you too? If what's there doesn't get a chance to fully melt, could be rough.
We’re supposed to get 1-3 Thursday night 😎

Yea it's one of the jeeps linked above. Great because it has gears and has the feel of a car (steering wheel vs handlebars), but it is made in China so don't think you are getting a Honda haha.

Damn...
1642592220137.png

My driveway is a solid sheet of ice from the last storm.

We had hoped to head to the mountains to go snow tubing this weekend. Are we looking at ice or is this going to be snow?
We were supposed to go to Maggie Valley last weekend but had to cancel due to other reasons. Probably a good thing. We might still be there.

Weather man down here is saying wintery mix. So looks like we are getting ice again. I got some limbs to burn.

Ready for round 2! Let's get it.
Screenshot_20220119-144613.png

Looks like the middle of the state is gonna get it this time. Be ok with me if it misses us.

Back