Stock class XJ build.

Good news is the jeep is on all four. @safecraft fire suppression system 90% done. @kmcwheels and @bfgoodrichtires fit great. @profender_usa bumps stops all set up and @fox shocks tuned ready for the desert.

We still have a list of parts to put on and complete so this week will be a long one as we leave from NC next Wednesday to drive to CA for #KOH2020 with @ultra4racing

#4620 is coming to make a statement this year. Be on the look out for us.

@ironman4x4fab
@eastcoastgearsupply
@ruggedradios
@whatsyour_sign
dcd80a0d1f1b0fd864909ee04ba9e71f.jpg

Had to add one more item

Skid plate for hydro ram

Thanks to Andy @ironman4x4 for another awesome product

8f7035d6e148172a3287166baf03d9ee.jpg

We made it.

Had a crappy qualifying run.

Hurt my elbow. But we are almost ready for Wednesday race

Broken a shocked and had to buy a new one

My Son is having a blast.
a27358128ee0650b8dcdbb84a2b5a438.jpg
d8c57ce77606d7e9f422c6ca983a1076.jpg
58c1ed4c959759d75f121a9a634a61ad.jpg
70211cf15fbe6fc9e72f2073cda116cc.jpg
7a7e959ec9c518d1cbae872948cb0de3.jpg
782d0ca1afb96ed298611a6f32d54ba5.jpg
bb4b5299c133264c73b0e8e03ebed360.jpg

It didn’t seem very clear which way the qualifying course ran at first. Good luck tomorrow. I hope the elbow holds up!

It didn’t seem very clear which way the qualifying course ran at first. Good luck tomorrow. I hope the elbow holds up!

Things said in the drivers meeting were directly and completely opposite from reality for the qualifying course.

We wasted about 2:20 seconds trying to figure it out before just driving up the not stock course and finishing the run.

Would have had a competitive time if race ops communication in the drivers meeting been effective.

On video, you can see race ops tell the guy behind us, the actual accurate course info prior to his run.

Things said in the drivers meeting were directly and completely opposite from reality for the qualifying course.

We wasted about 2:20 seconds trying to figure it out before just driving up the not stock course and finishing the run.

Would have had a competitive time if race ops communication in the drivers meeting been effective.

On video, you can see race ops tell the guy behind us, the actual accurate course info prior to his run.

I’ve heard of multiple similar issues this year so far.

So are you guys not racing today? I keep looking for the Cherokee.

edit: scratch that. Found your time qualifying time. Pull a Tom Wayes, hammer it and get to the front!!

Any update? They were stationary last time I checked.

They blew a power steering line at MM3, fixed it and topped it off with fluid but it put them behind the field. Then as they were finishing lap 1 just before getting back to main pit they barrel rolled. No one got hurt and after they got it on all 4 it fired right up. Unfortunately the cage was compromised enough that they had to retire otherwise they could've continued.

Back