The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

Had a killer time meeting everyone. Hate i didn't make last year to know some of you better. Had a fun ride today with @XJsavage @jyaks and @jeepinmatt
Jyaks, your boys are a riot! Enjoyed yours and Matt's boy. Great kids.
Found out that I'd really like to make a trip canoeing/kayaking in SC.

edit: couple more things....

great seeing @72Rockcruiser , it's been forever!
@Paul you are a hell of a grillmaster sir
Also enjoyed talking machine shop with @PAT Ventures around the campfire.
View attachment 357647View attachment 357648View attachment 357649
Glad you enjoyed the food!
It was kinda my donation to the cause...

@PAT Ventures @skyhighZJ @Southern_Transplant It was a real pleasure meeting y'all in person! Had a great time.
Great times! Next time I'll try to make room for the kayak..

Mark, Salem and I made it back and have most of our stuff unloaded. Can't wait to get my rig up on the 35s I got from @tobaccoroad4wd.

See y'all soon. Next month is pretty busy. But I'm planning to hit the veterans day ride. Mark and I haven't missed one since we've lived here.

I was hoping to make this one and meet a lot more of you guys (and girls), but unfortunately my 4 yr old had to have hernia surgery Friday so that knocked me out. Looks like y'all had fun though. If it's anything like an an after ECORS time, I know it was a blast.

Had a great time Friday. Thanks to everyone that had a part in it. @77GreenMachine for putting on a great event. @D2320M for some awesome steaks. @72Rockcruiser for some awesome wings. @ghost for chauffeuring me around Friday night. @Buddy_Holly for letting me ride the death machine. Hate I had to dip out early Saturday morning. Looking forward to next year. I’m down to do it at the Ranch.
Thanks for letting me chauffeur you around. I really enjoyed driving your rig up Daniel.

Well there was about half a dozen more names I forgot mention, so don't feel too special 😂
Damn nobody @me at all. That's ok I still had a great time and would be down for a WV trip next time. That's my home state and all.

For all the haters giving @jeepinmatt a hard time, his pile of yellow ugliness is pretty legit. For being such an awful color it's a very solid rig. :laughing:

Damn nobody @me at all. That's ok I still had a great time and would be down for a WV trip next time. That's my home state and all.

For all the haters giving @jeepinmatt a hard time, his pile of yellow ugliness is pretty legit. For being such an awful color it's a very solid rig. :laughing:
Dammit @willness33 I think I missed meeting you this weekend! (And look, you got your @me now)

I won't mention any names but we had a hell of a time hanging out with you fine folks. Thanks for providing a bounce house. Sorry to hear why you had to run off.
Also whoever coordinated all the flyovers my hats off to you. Must have taken a lot of planning but the boys loved it.

On a side note...
4C165098-9EF0-4976-A313-B5FD9B52699E.jpeg

No
Yes - I'm sorry I should've done a better job with formal introductions but it's nice to meet you!
Same and no worries! I can put a face to the name now. My wife and I lay pretty low for the most part but will become more "part of the group" as we attend more things.

@willness33 it was great to see you again after all these years!

As for the choppers flying over, I know a few people… ;)
Agree it truly was a great thing! Tell your air guard/dea/ whoever friends I was squeaky clean that day and leave me alone lol. Seriously though it was pretty cool to see the air guard circling. It almost looked like they were waiting for a show.

Another awsome event! Thanks to everyone who bought shirts, we raised $250÷ for the cause.

I have some shirts to mail out this week. If you didn't get your shirt and didn't make prior arrangements for shipping PM me and I'll get it to you.

@77GreenMachine I'm down for the Ranch, but like others have stated I'm afraid we lose attendees. I know you put a lot of work into this, but I would hope you could reach out early and try to secure Riverbend for mid Oct next year. We can plan a ride to the Ranch any time you're ready though!

Another awsome event! Thanks to everyone who bought shirts, we raised $250÷ for the cause.

I have some shirts to mail out this week. If you didn't get your shirt and didn't make prior arrangements for shipping PM me and I'll get it to you.
Thanks for all your hard work with the shirts and hoodies. I'll be wearing mine for years to come.

Yes - I'm sorry I should've done a better job with formal introductions but it's nice to meet you!
@doc and his wife suggested that we should wear little name stickers with our usernames at the next event. As silly as that sounds I cant help but agree. It would break any awkward tension cause we are all online friends that we just may not recognize in real life. Say that's stupid all you want but I'd have to disagree with you

@doc and his wife suggested that we should wear little name stickers with our usernames at the next event. As silly as that sounds I cant help but agree. It would break any awkward tension cause we are all online friends that we just may not recognize in real life. Say that's stupid all you want but I'd have to disagree with you
That's stupid :flipoff2: I agree completely though. Some people were pretty easy to figure out, and there were some people I probably didn't meet, or couldn't remember if I had met them already.

Back