The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

How is everyone looking on attendance? I know Covid is on the rise and some can’t make it now.

Come out if you are comfortable. At this point I doubt if anyone judges another for wearing a mask, or not shaking hands of whatever.

Hope to see as many folks as last year!

Still planning to show up. Will really depend on how the wife us recovering though.

How is everyone looking on attendance? I know Covid is on the rise and some can’t make it now.

Come out if you are comfortable. At this point I doubt if anyone judges another for wearing a mask, or not shaking hands of whatever.

Hope to see as many folks as last year!
Mark and I will still be there.

As for COVID, I figure if you are vaxxed there isn't much you can do other than have good hygiene. If you get the rona, you get the rona...

I plan on attending. So is Andy and Alex from Ironman4x4fab!

I'm still planning on being there.

I’m going to try and make it there. Is anyone wheeling? I’m just wondering if it’s worth it for me to trailer my shit box down. I’ve never been to Uwharrie so….if there’s not much hard stuff I’ll bring my 4 banger tj on 31s and just raise hell with it. @willness33 may down a few days earlier out your way. We can convoy if you go.

I’m going to try and make it there. Is anyone wheeling? I’m just wondering if it’s worth it for me to trailer my shit box down. I’ve never been to Uwharrie so….if there’s not much hard stuff I’ll bring my 4 banger tj on 31s and just raise hell with it. @willness33 may down a few days earlier out your way. We can convoy if you go.
I'll wheel!

I'm planning on wheeling

I have not decided if I’m bringing my Jeep or not. If I do I would probably just hit Daniel and come back to camp. I very much enjoy just relaxing at camp for the whole weekend, so that is my goal.

Some have said they would like to see my Jeep so I may bring it idk.

@Drunktaco I’m bringing the LJ down. I’ve wheeled URE once before, my intention is to hit Daniel, Dickey Bell and Dutch John as I’m told they are the hardest trails there. Someone can correct me I’m sure, if I’m wrong.
My pig is coming and I will be wheeling. Andy is bringing his YJ on 39's and Alex is bringing his sxs. We all plan on wheeling. The 3 D's are always on my list....

My pig is coming and I will be wheeling. Andy is bringing his YJ on 39's and Alex is bringing his sxs. We all plan on wheeling. The 3 D's are always on my list....

I hope you drag @XJsavage with you….

Back