Throwing in the towel - my MarsFab buggy build

Not much progress lately, our daughter was born on August 11th so all my time has been spent with her. Hopefully in a few more weeks I'll be able to sneak off for a few hours and get a shakedown run at URE.

Was able to get started on the vinyl this week. Got both of the large side panels and the hood done. Still have the roof and the smaller side panels left to do.

PXL_20220908_191044998.jpg
PXL_20220908_191035376.jpg

Got the buggy about 98% done so I took a few glamour shots today since the weather was nice. I'm very close to heading to URE for a shakedown.

Just want to give another huge thanks to Chris @MarsFab for building an absolutely killer buggy.

View attachment 383291View attachment 383292View attachment 383293View attachment 383294View attachment 383295View attachment 383296View attachment 383297View attachment 383298

It really looks good man. Real good. Hope to see this in person some time.

Want to say thanks to Justin @tobaccoroad4wd for the invite to join their group at URE today. Enjoyed wheeling with @Mulishajoe , @jeepin' jen , @WillnFox , @adamk and everyone else in the group.

Was able to get the buggy out for a shakedown and everything worked great. Very happy with how the buggy performed. Can't wait to take it to GER, Harlan or somewhere and get it on some real obstacles.

Spending the day in the passenger seat even got @Infamous1 talking about getting another buggy.

PXL_20221112_153802387.jpg
PXL_20221112_153743748.jpg

The buggy done great, actually several things I preferred over an LS setup. Exhaust note perfect, power was there, ride quality was great, leg room and headroom was great. The buggy just felt "planted" the entire time. Everyone involved did a hell of a job!!

This is the second MarsFab buggy I have fell in lust with....maybe I need one to love......

I was out there on Saturday, I canā€™t believe I missed my chance to check this thing out. It looks awesome

Winter plans are track down and repair a small transmission leak, give it a good cleaning while the interior is out and do a nut & bolt check so it's ready for new years ride.
FTFY

Back