Trends that I just don't get....

Grammar is not going down hill, it completely fell off the cliff. I'm not 100% perfect but I am kind of OCD about it. I proof read almost every text and anything else I type. Then again my job requires professionalism at all times.

Btw I was a high school drop out, I hated school. Knowing what I know now I would have stuck it out. But I turned out quite well with a great job. Turns out the white collar corporate world just isn't for me. I care nothing about making six figures if I'm not happy, so I'm taking a step backwards to a job I think I will enjoy more. Happiness is priceless!

Hey Kamel, don't forget when the tires have good thread on them! Hahaha

Just searched the site for pre-runners and came across this Cali-Lean thread. I'd say the trend originated from trophy trucks, lol. Although there is a right way and a wrong way to do everything.... o_O

6Tundra.jpg

my truck 013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Were down at the beach a few weekends ago and saw a bunch of trucks with the squatted rear. My wife was like "that looks terrible, why would they do that" and I explained it was the dumb new thing and called the Carolina Squat. She said "probably called squat because it looks like crap." :lol:

It's horrible down this way... they can shine 747s with the high beams!

We saw it also while at Myrtle Beach in August. They were also all running mud grappler tires all shined up. The only thing we did not see very many of were Diesels, they were all gas.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Seriously........does dragging the ass of any vehicle make it better for anything except driving down REALLY steep hills ?? Do they drive/go better on the beach/sand? I've not been to the beach in a few years and have never seen a squattin or large low profile tired truck in the sand............I imagine they would be alot easier to bury?

This cracked me up......

Urban Dictionary: carolina squat

What really sucks is this thread is 3 years old, but the the "squat" is still out of control.....we were all wishing it would be over with by now

We went to the rod runs over the weekend in PF and big,dumb,trucks w their Yeti coolers have taken over.They out numbered the cars
3/1.

We went to the rod runs over the weekend in PF and big,dumb,trucks w their Yeti coolers have taken over.They out numbered the cars
3/1.
from the pictures I saw that were posted on the facespace this is an accurate statement

Back