Truck Night in America

They also used the excavator to get the super duty out of the cars.

Nobody gonna mention the guy had the balls to send that limo to the moon???

Last edited:
A certain Ranger and it's owner was asked to do a Skype interview last week. This was after the application was returned...

Now we wait.

For $10k I'll push that pile to it's absolute limit.
Andy was telling me about this yesterday.... I know of a certain house in Aiken, SC that I should be able to get for us all to stay at for free if you get in and are interested.

I can't take my eyes off that train wreck peacock boy. I can't enjoy the show because of it...Feel like Austin Powers staring at Fred Savage's mole on his top lip.
1-Peacock boy got on overalls with no back pockets
2-Peacock boy has bingo arms
3-Peacock Boy has saggier boobs than the chick at the beginnin
I think I feel better now
molegif.gif

Last edited:
I can deal with everyone but that Abe Wine guy. He gets on my nerves so bad with his bad advice and stupid TV personality. I can tell he’s been prompted on what to say and when to say it, I find him super annoying.

I can't take my eyes off that train wreck peacock boy. I can't enjoy the show because of it...Feel like Austin Powers staring at Fred Savage's mole on his top lip.
1-Peacock boy got on overalls with no back pockets
2-Peacock boy has bingo arms
3-Peacock Boy has saggier boobs than the chick at the beginnin
I think I feel better now
that and he's just annoying as all hell.
Frankly he ruins the show for me too. I can deal with people who look weird. I can't deal with people who act weird.

You can stream it on Hulu Live.

No sir.
BTL (Built To Last) will be my truck's"name"
We discussed it today and we think you should say that "this is more fun than the time I crashed a wedding in Harlan, ky"

We discussed it today and we think you should say that "this is more fun than the time I crashed a wedding in Harlan, ky"

The last time y'all dared me...we crashed a wedding in Harlan Ky and @Loganwayne was sexually assaulted by a lucha libre.

Challenge accepted my friend

@Loganwayne's anus will have to hand it over first.
I understand his mouth called dibs already.

Last I saw it, it was stuck to your back bumper. But yes you should run the whole race with a rubber dick on the hood this suit
169173fa20893f0f6bafe07ac51ee2ad.jpg

And @McCracken helmet that is a eagle and American flag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My DVR screwed up and didn’t catch the last couple minutes of the episode that had the blue GMC (feed truck? I think that’s the name, very cool rig, sitting on AG tires) vs the 4Runner (ridge runner) as the two running the Green Hell, who won????

I can deal with everyone but that Abe Wine guy. He gets on my nerves so bad with his bad advice and stupid TV personality. I can tell he’s been prompted on what to say and when to say it, I find him super annoying.

Ditto. He's directly responsible for at least two contestants being eliminated. I think that's BS.

My DVR screwed up and didn’t catch the last couple minutes of the episode that had the blue GMC (feed truck? I think that’s the name, very cool rig, sitting on AG tires) vs the 4Runner (ridge runner) as the two running the Green Hell, who won????

At truck walked the green hell. No effort whatsoever

That truck is pretty awesome. Ive been following it for years on pirate4x4.

Project: GOOBER, 1971 GMC - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

He said his transmission messed up on the green hell run and he only had 1st gear. All the stops he made during the run was him shifting his transfercase and reduction box to get the right speed.

Back