Truck Night in America

They have a minimum height requirement for season 2.
Lol Gotcha.Short joke...
I think my 4 banger would lose out early on the horsepower challenges. But I think I'd be hell on wheels on the obsticle courses. I don't think the tug of war would suit my jeep..or the car drag. Either way, it' be fun. I can't wait to see @k5-1402 episode. He better have "sent it":D

Lol Gotcha.Short joke...
I think my 4 banger would lose out early on the horsepower challenges.
I got a black hoodie, gloves and black jeans for a late night hemi swap donor search when you're ready to shoehorn one in there for next season

I got a black hoodie, gloves and black jeans for a late night hemi swap donor search when you're ready to shoehorn one in there for next season

Ha! That sounds sketchy. Like, in a we could get shot kinda way. I've got an 02 cheby van with a tree fiddy in it. The vans about to rust to death but the motors a good one. Hmmm.

IMG_20180416_225300_066.jpg
My episode finally airs this Thursday!

And they changed it again. I just got an email from the network. For some reason they changed the order again and my episode will be May 10 which I think will be last.

o_O

This whole TV show is like asking a woman where she wants to eat dinner......it's nothing like described initially, and halfway there you're told to go to the exact opposite side of town from where you initially were travelling....and your buddies who you're talking too want to know all about it, but they're not allowed to know anything about it until AFTER you've finished

View attachment 266520 My episode finally airs this Thursday!

And they changed it again. I just got an email from the network. For some reason they changed the order again and my episode will be May 10 which I think will be last.
I've got it on the DVR. Now that I know what I'm looking for, I'll be lurking.
Well look at it this way. It will air a week before we go to Rausch Creek. Then I can tell you all about it up there!

Well damn...right down the road from me. If I had a rig that could actually move under it's own power, I'd say I might have to come crash the party! Still don't know what my schedule/life looks like that far out, though...my magic 8 ball keeps telling me to ask again later. :rolleyes:

Well damn...right down the road from me. If I had a rig that could actually move under it's own power, I'd say I might have to come crash the party!

That's no excuse. CTB always has open seats to give passengers opportunities to rekindle lost motivation :huggy:

Probably right. I do know that was one very hard hit he took! In slow mo you could see the whole truck flex.

I would have sent my old XJ barreling off those drops, then totally trashed it if need be trying to get thru the last course.

Was it just me, or did it look like after the fact that the frame was bent? I swear it look like that bed had some additional elevation after it was over...or I could have been cross-eyed, who knows.

They have a minimum height requirement for season 2.

Damn...I'm out, then. :lol:

That's no excuse. CTB always has open seats to give passengers opportunities to rekindle lost motivation :huggy:
Hmm....definitely getting my wheels spinning now. I'll have to see what's up then. What weekend is that?

Let me check with the boss...er, wife. I'm in the midst of a job change. I've got my replacement squared away, now I have to find a replacement for my replacement before I can do something I like for work again, which in the end will totally invert our home/family schedule. I'd like to say I'm in like Flynn, but the woman might actually want to spend some quality time with me for a minute before I go traipsing around the backwoods of Pennsyltucky again. Who knows - she could already be tired of me being all up in her Cheerios by that point!

I had applied when the show first aired after Troy posted a link from the original. Wonder if that’s different or it it will get rolled into season 2 casting?

There’s is probably thousands of folks signing up now though. I’d love to do it just for fun.

Wonder if that’s different or it it will get rolled into season 2 casting?

Given that EVERYTHING had changed from the first casting promo's (name, format, etc) I doubt ANYTHING "carried over"

More than likely a whole different division of casting is in control now. And I thought large general contractors switched out people and formats...they make Samet look like a well oiled small machine with their crap together :eek:

in other words, hollywood production companies = father day in Harlem level of mass chaos

Samet o_O

One of my largest accounts that control so much of my time, yet spend so little with me (they sub everything) and the powerwork is a nightmare.

In fairness they will push their subs to buy from me sometimes since I do all the legwork. But Lawwd the paperwork!

Back