Truck Night in America

Wrong. Totally wireless just talk to a AT&T dot head sales agent and they will surely tell you it is.

AT&T runs a cable to your house. I dont give a fuck what the CSR says.

The first episode sucked but I watched. Last nights was pretty good though. It was a mud truck and some home build rock crawlers. The cantilever rear on that LJ was pretty impressive. Curious if it gets lame next show or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

first time I saw "the Peacock" on a commercial,I said "damn that's one ugly woman".Then ,like watching a train wreck, I kept looking up at the commercials to see exactly what"she" looked like. Now I know it's a skinny dude with man boobs and multi colored hair. Ummm,I liked it better when I thought it was a ugly woman.

first time I saw "the Peacock" on a commercial,I said "damn that's one ugly woman".Then ,like watching a train wreck, I kept looking up at the commercials to see exactly what"she" looked like. Now I know it's a skinny dude with man boobs and multi colored hair. Ummm,I liked it better when I thought it was a ugly woman.

You know at one point I was like that dudes got tits lol

FYI, apparently if you have SlingTV, they have all episodes available to watch on demand on the History channel stream

Agreed, the 3rd show Was better! More real competition, & not pushing sheds off a cliff!
But I will say, the Jeep guy that Couldn't see the Trees, Damn, I would have taken my shirt off & wiped the windshield, Or just Stuck my head out the side! :poop:

ford guy here....

but dont the jeep windshields fold down?

Yea, I caught it a couple hours ago. Guess they're running the whole series through. Thought it was just 1 show each Thursday night? They must have to get done & make room for another Show. :confused:

Tree straps? Well their not in an area that would worry about tree damage, or environment.
The Object is to finish & have the quickest time!

It's just been one per week, tonight there was a new one and rerun of the previous.

Not using a tree strap just looks bad for us all. It doesn't take any more time to throw your strap around a tree if you're prepared for using your winch.

I think the main reason there were no tree straps is no one knew what was coming up. When I went , I started with my Jeep loaded for the trails for rock crawling. After the first race I put it all in the back of my tow rig. Most of the courses have no need for a winch and have no where to hook one if you did.

My episode hasn't aired yet. I will be in my black Cherokee. I will have to watch again. Not sure which one hooked to a car roof.
20170626_192124.jpg

It was the guy in a wrangler on 40's when it rained like crazy
It looked like the was an anchor in the somewhere he hooked too. I think I would have backed up and bumped it before winching in there.

Oh yeah, I do remember that now. I guess as long as it holds it doesn't matter where you hook on a junk car. They tried hard not to let us see any of the courses ahead of time, but they were building the junk car pile when I got there.

the one where the mud got inside the windshield?

jsut outta curiosity, why didnt you fold it down?

@Reid Don't know if you had a little too many at 4 am, but that wasn't me. I agree I would have taken my shirt off to wipe it vs hitting a tree a couple times.

I tried Sling last year and it sucked.

Back