Update Please pray for Pam Please Pray for Shane.

Praying for you both.

Cardiologist just came in to talk about what’s going on. Should have MRI by around lunchtime today. They have not done it yet because they needed her to the stable and recover from the heart cath before going into MRI. Bloodwork shows that the damage is not getting worse as her troponin levels have went down slightly every time they check them. They think the blockage has been there for a while as her body has tried to do a bypass naturally. She is still in a lot of pain and nausea is pretty bad overnight and this morning.

Thank y’all for the continued prayers.

I went through this myself, I had several blockages, and a few partials. I had five by-passes. I am assuming she is at Mission? That's where I was and it all went very well. Praying she has as good a doctor as I did, I was able to go home the fourth day after my surgery. Prayers for you both, Hang in there Shane!

Prayers and thoughts for you both!

I went through this myself, I had several blockages, and a few partials. I had five by-passes. I am assuming she is at Mission? That's where I was and it all went very well. Praying she has as good a doctor as I did, I was able to go home the fourth day after my surgery. Prayers for you both, Hang in there Shane!
Thanks Chip. Yes we are at Mission but it’s definitely not the same quality of care since HCA bought them out. Still the best around but not what they once were when they were a nonprofit.

Thanks Chip. Yes we are at Mission but it’s definitely not the same quality of care since HCA bought them out. Still the best around but not what they once were when they were a nonprofit.
Sadly that seems to be about normal for hospitals these days.

Continued to pray for yall. My MIL just came home from heart valve replacement, so I understand what yall are going through for sure.

She’s had the MRI of her heart just waiting for the results and for the doctors to make the call for what needs to be done. She will have another nuclear stress test in the morning and hopefully have a game plan after that. Thanks again for all the prayers.

Cardiologist just came in and they are scheduled to do another heart cath today as the mri results show the left side of the heart muscle is still good. No stress test is needed and he didn’t know why we were told that yesterday. This is the best news we could get IMO. She will be getting prepped for the cath in a little while from what her nurse just told us.

So glad to hear you've gotten some direction and good information. Continued prayers.

My thoughts are with her. Hope it works out well.

Back