Update Please pray for Pam Please Pray for Shane.

Hate to hear that. Praying for yall.

So sorry for your loss Shane. I’m praying for you brother.

Shane, I'm so sorry to hear this. Praying for you and your family.

Damn, so very sorry to hear this. Prayers for you man. If you need anything I am just down the hill.

Shane just called me.

Looks like arrangements will be this weekend. He said it looks like bad weather Sunday so more likely Saturday.

@Jason W. suggested a Jeep convoy. Shane said that would be nice. But he knows many will be out of town. However...Pam thought VERY highly of many in the club and that would be special. @Jason W. if you could organize the logistics when we get more details that would be great.

Services likely at Wells Funeral Home just to give you all an idea of where it will be. Final details have not been established. Waiting for all the kids to get there from SC and TX

As you can imagine, he's completely devastated. Pam and Shane held each other up on a pedestal and put each other first. They truly loved each other like a married couple should. I wish 1/4 of the people that took vows loved each other the way they do. 1/2 way thru the call we were both in tears and could hardly be understood. My brother is hurting and needs our continual prayer.

At this time, he's overwhelmed. While he appreciates all the txt's calls, and willingness to head his way...he just needs a little peace and prayer. He's surrounded by family, and if you KNOW Shane...he can only take so much smothering. So I suspect he's only got a few more hours before Shrek starts throwing people out of the swamp (if you know what I mean)

When I know more I'll pass it along.

I will be there

I will be there as well.

Shane I have no words, I can not begin to know your pain. I pray for your comfort and eventual peace in this very trying time. For you and all of your family, God bless you all.

Last edited:
I can imagine this is all so overwhelming.
He was doing a great job txt everyone and posting all while she was in the hospital and recovery. But once the worst happened...I knew what he'd be facing. When he called, I told him to not worry about updating or repeating himself 38 times...to simply txt me and I'd take care of getting the word out.

I feel so helpless. it at LEAST gives me a task and makes me feel like I'm actually doing something..ya know?

Many prayers. Just from the family response here I know this is a tough blow and both are much loved and respected.
My parents displayed the love and respect spoke of here. I am truly saddened for your loss sir. Blessed are the years shared. And much blessing will the memories eventually bring.

This is something that I don’t wish on my worst enemy. The unbelievable loneliness I am feeling being surrounded by family and friends doesn’t make sense to me. Nothing can fill the void in my heart left by her passing. The family and myself are honored from the outpouring of love and support. I’ll post the obituary here as soon as it’s available online with the details and donation link.

Last edited:
I am so sorry for your loss, I just now seen this thread or I would have reached out sooner. Though never having met you personally, I purchased quite a few masks from you guys and you even help set me up with Chris at Buckeye to get work done on our TJ. You are in my family’s thoughts and prayers brother. Anything we can do to help let us know.

Back