Uwharrie 4x4Cross Questions & Answers - Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody tried to get HOOTERS on board? it'd be nice to see the girls walkin around in the little camo shorts that they have, handin out wings at kodak.:popcorn::flipoff2::beer:

woooooooooo hoooooooo!!!

um....sorry, just got excited, thinking about the race.

Lets see.....a few thousand in cash/prizes+ economic stimulas package..............Looks like BIG PIMPIN' in May!!

I'm still trying to get my head straight about this race.The top 5 of each class will run a second time to see who top dog is on sunday?I read it one time and it sounded like the top winner of each class would do a heads up time run. My reading comprehension sucks sometimes.

The top 5 of each class will run a second time to see who top dog is on sunday

this is correct

I still want hooters.:flipoff2: and how are we comin with the volunteers? do we have enough, need more, or.........when do we start on the rock garden. any chance we can get in there before the park opens for the season so we dont have to deal with the traffic while we work?

So far, I have a growing list of volunteers. I have everyones contact number and what they want to volunteer for.
I have been very busy with work and have not had time for much planning, I will get busy soon. As for the rock garden, I think that is on the N.O. Limit guys at this point, but i'm not sure.

I still want hooters.:flipoff2: and how are we comin with the volunteers? do we have enough, need more, or.........when do we start on the rock garden. any chance we can get in there before the park opens for the season so we dont have to deal with the traffic while we work?

I'm down with Hooters and will make sure it is passed up the food chain :lol:.

The more volunteers the better.

I like the idea of working on the rock garden before traffic hits, but I really don't think traffic will be that much of an issue.

Did you get one of those helmets on the Americanwheeler web-site? If so, they are sweet, huh?
Yes I did and I am really happy with it.
661bsbig.jpg
661bpbig.jpg

Uwharrie 4x4Cross Continued

First, I'd like to say thankyou to all of you for your support! The event and American Wheeler are really taking off. We couldn't do it with out you. The website is fully functional and many peeps have already signed up. The race and festival is gonna be AWESOME and new vendors are joining daily. We just signed JD Schuckers for the BBQ's and food through out the weekend, it's gonna be grubbin! Check out the website daily for new posts. This weekend we'll be adding the "GET YOUR RIG READY" SPECIAL. All the sponsor shops are kicking down AMAZING deals to get your rig RACE READY! the "NO LIMIT OFFROAD" Rock Crawl Comp regulations will be up this weekend too. We are also adding more apparel and the HELMETS are selling well, go check em out! This is going to be one INCREDIBLE weekend. I am really excited to meet and race and ride with you all!

Sincerely,

Sean-D

mag ads

I'm down for the volunteering.
Don't live far.
Dylan's got me on his list.
Luckily my time-off renews in May. WoooHoooo!
:Rockon:
Well the last day for refunds is April 25th, but like Andy said I wouldn't wait too long, the mag add were sending in was just made, so it'll be in the mags shortly
Question:
So what Mags are the ads going to be in?
I'd love to pick some up when they hit the shelves!
-
-

I got my new helmet today…

I was going to order a SixSixOne helmet tonight -- but I found myself at the mall this afternoon, where one of the local ATV Outfitters has a satellite store (What can I say? - I live within 15-or-so miles of the Hatfield-McCoy Trail System – You can’t swing a dead cat around here without hitting an ATV-related business of some sort)...

Anyway, I just happened to see 2 things out of the corner of my eye that caused me to enter their store for the very first time ever…

#1: a window display with quite a few Full-Face Helmets – and
#2: a sign sitting right next to them that read ‘25% Off Sale’

Before long, the proprietor pointed me toward one of these:

t8.jpg

AFR.jpg
AFR_52R_LARGE.jpg

Fulmer Off-Road Helmet - AF-R27-52-R

• DOT approved
• 1300 grams
• AC (Air Channel) Technology vent system
• Ultra plush removable/washable interior
• Padded D-Ring retention system
• Goggle grabbers
• Adjustable forehead and free flow exhaust vents
• UV protective clear coat shields paint and graphics

A few minutes later, I was walking out of there with it…
(for $63.56 - tax included!) :smokin: :burnout:

Cheers!
Smiley

My Willys will have a role bar on it that's a given.The windshield frames arent a structural part of anything and afford no protection.I love windshield down.Do I have to leave it up or will the race gods smile upon me and let me drive her windshield down? It would also help me visually since the windows are really small and my head sticks up past the top.

Thats a good question, i got a similar pm about convertable vehicles such as geo tracker, isuzu sidekick, etc.

From what we discussed you have to have some type of A and B pillar support. Now your A and B pillar can be either a factory roof, factory pillars that have a soft top in between them, or made of steel tube as a cage.

Haveing a B pillar type roll bar is gonna still squish your head if you roll, you have to have some type of A pillar Support and it has to be connected to the B pillar some how either with factory body, tube, or the factory supports Jeeps and samurai's come with.

I'll call Sean and make sure its right and post back.

isuzu sidekick
:eek:
:wtf:
That's just wrong :shaking:Suzuki made the sidekick,not Isuzu!!
Isuzu made the very Sexy Amigo:flipoff2:
So now that we have that straight.
Are we automatically entered into the rock crawl,or do we actually have to say"I want to be in the rockcrawl"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back