Uwharrie 4x4Cross Questions & Answers - Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ditto

since it seems that Group camp is now for racers where are the Vols going to be camping ?

X2 on that one.

If I have to reserve it now at arrowhead or keep it primitive
let me know.
all of arrowhead is probably already taken now anyhow....
Dylan, I'm still down for the VOLs.
Hit me up with what you need. I used to to work in show business building stages so I have experience in organized chaos.
I'm an hour away.
:bounce2:

Sean thankyou for upholding your word :beer:

My spotter also is much happier now.

As for it being $$ this is true,I have done the same before as you have,the drive home always is long when your licking wounds and wondering how to do better next time.

And I don't plan to have that problem:flipoff2: so let's get it on.

So with this cleared up,all I have to do is put my truck back together.

The mud pit sounds fun but,I don't think I have enough umph to do it..............unless the starting line is like 100 yards before the pit:driver:

Yes, these guys have very large horse power and big tires, tractor tires, paddle tires. It would have to be very safe for the spectators. Maybe not a great idea. It would depend on the set up of the mud hole. Would be a great show-I gurantee it. Just a thought.

Hah everyone will bow in humblty to the absolute dynastic power and sheer glory that the Z71 Jeep will display as it makes the 2 acre mud hole its bitch :driver::Rockon::burnout::driver:

Heck lets be honest thats what its setup for anyway, the race is just somthin I'm doin for fun, the mud is where its at :driver:

***yes, I made up the word Humblty

Friday: A Class starts @ Noon til dark (7 or 8) and goes into B class
Saturday: B Class continues starts @ 6am til dark and goes into C and D class
Sunday: D class starts @ 6am

So this sounds lie kanother change from teh original plan. I'm not knockin' just want to be sure.
Originally it was statedt eh classes would be inter-mingled, to keep in interesting. I guess that got nixed? Prob b/c of concern of some D-class monster running over a stocker in his way?

Also - I though Sunday was set aside as the final showdown between classes - not any more?

How is teh order w/in a class being decided/ Random, or by registration number?

Has there yet been a person designated at the Tech Nazi, to decide what is/is not acceptable per class? I have some things I need clarification on...

page 107 May issue of Petersons 4 wheel and offroad.
petersons

page 104-110 is the nuts & bolts

page 26 is the calendar of events right under the artical of the Dakar Rally Canceled----no mention of any event in URE

Am I missing something??????????

Yes, I am reading it now. I wonder if there is a difference between subcriptions and newstands?

My magizine has the Greg Slade Jeep feature in it. Also a primer/yellow cowl/camo ford on the front page. In big letters ''BEST BUDGET WHEELING'' on cover.

Another interesting note..The last 4 pages of my mag. are upside down, anybody elses like that?

Yes, I am reading it now. I wonder if there is a difference between subcriptions and newstands?
My magizine has the Greg Slade Jeep feature in it. Also a primer/yellow cowl/camo ford on the front page. In big letters ''BEST BUDGET WHEELING'' on cover.
Another interesting note..The last 4 pages of my mag. are upside down, anybody elses like that?
Ya same as mine last 4 pages upside down & the beater ford on the cover. look on the web sight maybe it's there??

Ya got mine 2 days ago

I'll look into why there seems to be some discrepancies. I thought it was odd that the ad on the back was upside down!!! I'm a bit irritated by this.

UPDATE!!! there is now a $25 day pass for those who want to come out for one day!

I'm not sure if I told you or not but we signed RICOCHET & SHENANDOAH for Friday and Saturday nights and SOUTHBOUND49 is opening for em!!!!

Its gonna be a KICKASS Weekend

& YES, there will be a MUDHOLE COMP!!! I was out there today and the Mudhole is HUUUUUGE!!!!

UPDATE!!!! I measured out the camping @ the Ranch and we have approx 100 RV sites that are 20x50 feet

There are approx. 128 camp sites 25x25 feet. with access for one vehicle to park. These sites are the closest you can get to the action... Beer Garden, Concerts, RockCrawl, Mudhole!!! they will go fast! They are in 8 site blocks with a 10 foot access on each side so you can reserve a group plot if you are quick about it!!!

This is not alot of sites considering how many people are expected so reserve yours NOW!!!

The RV sites are in the same spot as the camp sites so they too are as close as you can get to the URE FEST. and Remember, there will be SHUTTLING all weekend to and from the race so no worries about missing a beat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back