Uwharrie 4x4Cross Questions & Answers - Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the confusion on the website. We went through it last week and edited a bunch out and made it easier to navigate. All Camping/Race and Event info is now easy to access from the home page! APPAREL will be avail soon too!!!! BTW there are still some helmets left. These things kick ass and are an awesome price. Also, camping is filling up fast. IF YOU WANT TO RESERVE SEVERAL SITES NEXT TO EACH OTHER FOR A GROUP DO IT QUICK!!!! you can't do it on the website but i will email anyone with more than one site to see if they have a preference.

First volunteer meeting April 12th. Meeting at Eldorado Outpost around 9:30 Sat morning. Pm me for details or rsvp...or just show up!

did i miss somewhere that the rules had changed for B class?

No the rules haven't changed.

that's a C class rig now.

atleast that's my .02

that rig is no longer registered in the B class. the 4x4cross website just hasn't been updated yet. if i get enough seat time in it before the 4x4cross i'll complete in the C class.

i just have been looking around online tonight...and found this.....and he is registered for running in B class (modified stock) for the 4x4 cross event, entry # 207.
here is the link to his recent build pics
http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40074
did i miss somewhere that the rules had changed for B class?

my guess is he registered before he did the SAS..

the 4x4cross website just hasn't been updated yet.

you are right,it only gets updated like once every 2 weeks it seems.

Hurry and get some seat time,the pics look good:driver:

Meanwhile, my B-class entry for my 4Runner is also going away... now that I have the $30 XJ (which, in classic Jeep fashoin, is turning into alot more, lol) I'll be withdrawing it for A class.
Although... if the B-class stays thin... maybe I'll just weld the rear diff and compete w/ the bigger boyz....

If our rigs are small enough can we play/race on the atv course??:driver:

:lol:

cubic centimeters.......mmmm that means :driver:since mines metric
it's like a 1.9 3cyl........atleast most of the time:popcorn:
Im good to go..........bring it on:driver:
So let's race for van's t-shirt.........he doesn't even need to have a free one :flipoff2:

Sorry for some of the slack in the updating. My IT guy has been a bit overwhelmed lately. We got most everyones updates up last night and more are coming! The event T-shirts are ready and will be on the website late next week, they are being photographed. It seams that taking a picture of a dead still inanimate object is ALOT harder than it appears! LOL Anyway, the T's are SUPER COOL and are $20. They are form fitting and made from 100% US Cotton in the USA (well LA, if that can be considered the USA anymore). So if your "six pack belly" is really a "12 or 24 PACK", get a size larger than normal. LOL

What does the $40 weekend pass include?

food, entertainment, parking?

I am hauling my truck on a 20' trailer, is there going to be room to park, I seen something that said first come first serve on the parking, does that still stand?

There are RV spots 25'x50' for $25/weekend pass + 5$/head at the gate.

***UPDATE*** LATE REGISTRATION now starts APRIL 25th due to some late advertising. NO ONE has been charged for late reg yet so no biggie. Just wanted to get that out there and give peeps a chance to reg after the next round of advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back