Uwharrie 4x4Cross Questions & Answers - Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
get mine through subscription.
last 4 pages upside down (Kawasaki - let the good times roll, get it roll.....they are doing it in several mags)
Page 107 is a full page ad, opposite a 3/4 skyjacker shock ad and nuts and bolts.

interesting in a first flip I dont seem to have Greg's feature....

Some mags. seem to have either Gregs feature, or the Uwharrie Cross add. Mine has both.

Maybe mine is a rare find...maybe mine is for sale...

HAHA i love it! I can get totally pumped listening to the right song. I still havent registered, but really want to. I am just not sure what class i will be in at the time, i am B now, but will most likley fall into C by the time of the race. Either way, i hope there are spots left by the time i decide.

Its no big deal to just register for one class now then change it up to the next later. The buzz is really strong now and everyone is "just waiting" on all sorts of different things. The RUSH is gonna hit soon so don't wait. We can get you fixed up. Remember... there will be NO MORE THAN 40 RIGS IN EACH CLASS!!!

Some mags. seem to have either Gregs feature, or the Uwharrie Cross add. Mine has both.
Maybe mine is a rare find...maybe mine is for sale...

The ones that have my Jeep in it are off my printer in the garage.
I tried to saturate the area but a few of you get your mags a different way.

The RV sites are in the same spot as the camp sites so they too are as close as you can get to the URE FEST. and Remember, there will be SHUTTLING all weekend to and from the race so no worries about missing a beat!

I'm thinkin 'I'm the Man" from Anthrax, lol!

UPDATE!!! There is now a SITE MAP on the AW website click on camping info. You'll find a maps button on the next page. The Site Map shows the entire Festival Grounds, Camping and Parking. From there you can choose your campsites. Enjoy.

Play Queen "we are the champions" for Vanguard while he is waiting on the launch pad.
flipa.gif

Just wanted yall to see the layout of the festival grounds.

there is a cool map, that shows you where everything is. Including camping,RV sites,mud pit, rock garden, parking. Also maps of the trail.
Check it out ...www.americanwheeler.com

Ok its a little maze in there, but I got it.

Go to site...click on ''up-coming events....click on the square that says ''Uwharrie 4x4cross..click here for more info''..........then either click on ''Event scedule'' OR...
''CAMPING & PARKING''(scroll down to ''MAPS'')

so looking at that site map, they have camping there?

Any idea how much a site is, and if any are still available?

Ive never been to Uwharrie, and this looks like the event to go to to go to to have a good introduction to the park :huggy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back