Uwharrie 4x4Cross Questions & Answers - Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RV and Camping passes are avail for reservation on the website... they are booking up so be quick about it! The $40 weekend pass is your ticket to THE ENTIRE EVENT. That means you get access to play in the rock garden, the mudhole , you get the concerts and, the BEER GARDEN!!! The vendor arena etc.... its a WEEKEND PASS! You can get those online too, its a better deal than getting it @ the event! You save $20!!!

so if I get a rv spot for 25
for 2 people it will be 10 more
plus 40 per person that wants to go in the vender, concert area?

When taking in all the numbers..dont forget..It cost 100 bucks just to get in to the Dixie Run.That covers a meal and a raffle ticket.IIRC

We'll I think the more likely scenario for me at least is I'll get there after barely getting my Z71 Truck and Jeep running with various assortment of duct tape, zip ties, and starting fluid and will immediately proceed to bury my Jeep in the middle of the 2 acre mud pit where it will break bad enough to where I won't even be able to race.

Then when I finally get it out and am ready to tow it home after the race the new tranny that I put in my Z71 truck will literally fall out in the middle of the road and if I'm lucky it will rip my brand new engine out too to make sure I really get pissed off :lol:

I guess you the glass is half empty kinda guy!....or more like..I dont like glass, it'll cut my arteries and leave me cold and dying!:flipoff2:

Turtle Mechanic and I both received packages in the mail yesterday…
So, let the Southern WV, Southwestern VA, Eastern TN Promotional Campaign begin!

Cheers!
Smiley

!!!UPDATE!!! AW will be out @ URE this weekend wheelin' & promotin"!!!! ANYONE WHO FINDS US GETS A FREE MONSTER!!!! COME HANG OUT WITH US, GET YOUR AWF GEAR...WE HAVE KOOZIES!!!!

We'll be in Dylans Gunmetal XJ the "Rock Taxi" YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a quick question... I already ordered my event passes and one weekend camp pass. Does this pass include your car and everyone in it and the tent or is it one pass per person??

How did pre-running go?

Anything changed on the trail?How about some pics?

OK, all I have to say about this weekend is AAHHHHHWWWWESOOOOME!!!! It was a total BLAST meeting so many of ya'll! The trails were WICKED!!!! I had soooooo much FUN! We'll be out there again this weekend.... Hope it stay SLOPPY!!! Cuz thats how I like it!!! LMAO

I'm sure this has been answered, but I am gettin sort of lost in the 40 pages of threads, I'm going to enter the stock class but efore I do I have some questions:

1. Is my weekend pass included in my entry fee, in other words do I have to pay to race, then pay to get in to the event as well, , so what all is included when you pay the $100 entry fee for stock class.

2. Will my spotter have to pay to get in the event as well

3. as a racer do i have to secure parking or will it be provided for me

4. Stock class, so 33" tire or less right, can I put 2" coil spacers and 2 " blocks on a stock cherokee and be considered stock

5. Is it okay to fab up a small roll cage inside and cut the fenderwells in the stock class

Thanks in advance

Brad:beer:

Also,for the $15 camping fee, where will this be at and what is provided, will there be room for me and my trailer, is there special parking for racers, thanks again:beer:

I'm sure this has been answered, but I am gettin sort of lost in the 40 pages of threads, I'm going to enter the stock class but efore I do I have some questions:
1. Is my weekend pass included in my entry fee, in other words do I have to pay to race, then pay to get in to the event as well, , so what all is included when you pay the $100 entry fee for stock class.
2. Will my spotter have to pay to get in the event as well
3. as a racer do i have to secure parking or will it be provided for me
4. Stock class, so 33" tire or less right, can I put 2" coil spacers and 2 " blocks on a stock cherokee and be considered stock
5. Is it okay to fab up a small roll cage inside and cut the fenderwells in the stock class
Thanks in advance
Brad:beer:
1.when you sign up to race..you get an all access pass for you AND co-pilot
2.^^see above
3.racers have been invited to camp at group camp/parking for these folks will be free..and we may have to come up with something like parking roadside(it's legal)on the road at group gamp if we find were running out of camp space due to too many rigs/trailers
4.all the lift you want is fine...we have simplified by using tire size as the determining factor.
5. fab all the cage you want. Safety is # 1. fender trim ok

Also...this info is available on the web-site. www.americanwheeler.com
it may take some looking, but it's there. There is not a problem w/ asking on here anyway, im just saying..the web-site says it all.

just payed up for stock class, I payed and got a receipt, it did not tell me how to complete my registration like it says on the Americanwheeler site, also my paypal account has my wrong address I sent the correct address to dale_hedman@hotmail.com, is there someone I can call to make sure this all gets straightened out? Do I need to email a pic and infor for the racer registration?

also I did not see a schedule for the race on the website, when do I need to be there, friday morning, is there a time for registering once we get there, thanks

here is my question/s: so about 10 of my buddies and I (plus GF's) have reserved 2camp sites in the Nat'l forrest for the weekend. we just want to camp, have a good time, and watch the race. to get back and forth from the forrest to the festival and to the racing we want to bring our four wheelers. is it going to be ok to ride them to the festival and back and on the dirt roads in the forest? what about up to the trail? we want to be able to ride up to a good spot, off the side of the race corse, to watch and so we can move to different spots along the corse. is this going to be possible??? its a long ass walk from the camp site to the top of rocky mount. and def dont want to have to walk from the trail head to the top. this is a big concern. let me know if you can. thanks -j

also I did not see a schedule for the race on the website, when do I need to be there, friday morning, is there a time for registering once we get there, thanks
Phone numbers on the web-site, theres maps on there too.
We are planning to start stock class around noonish, so if you're in the stock class, you need to be there early friday...or sooner if ya want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back