Uwharrie 4x4Cross Questions & Answers - Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:driver: the winners of the classes race amongst themselves...what are the prizess for dat? And yea I'm plannin on bein in that heat also:bounce2::bounce2:

Were the regs for cutting and trimming changed in stock class? I don't see them any more on the web page?

We took it off, no limits to cutting/trimming :smokin:

That is great. :beer:

One last question, and I will shut up. :D "Rear traction control is ok." In stock class, what does this mean? Can I have a welded rear? It's traction control. :huggy:

It looks like the Rock crawl on sat. night will be a seperate event?

So the 4x4cross entrants will not be doing it?

Or am I just.........wait don't answer that:flipoff2:

Glad to see other sponsors jumping onboard.

It looks like the Rock crawl on sat. night will be a seperate event?
So the 4x4cross entrants will not be doing it?
Or am I just.........wait don't answer that:flipoff2:
Glad to see other sponsors jumping onboard.

so how is this going to work? rock cross and a separate crawl? dang, now I have to bring both trucks..
What are the classes for the crawl?

The rock krawl is a separate event, it will be free riding on it all day Saturday. But then Saturday night we'll hold the actual competition (for which there will be a prize to make it worth it) only those that are race competitors can compete. Granted the few that are left in the top for Sunday final heat will probably not want to try and risk damaging their rigs before the race. The course will be oriented towards C and D class rigs.

Will have more details on the krawl later.

ok,
if I want to run my XJ in A class, then use my B/C class capable TJ for the crawl. How's that work? The TJ won't run in the race. It's been replaced with the XJ

Not sure yet, they are still figuring out the details of the rock krawl, but as soon as they let me know i'll post it up, or someone will.

I think the main concern is to make sure that those who competed in the races are the ones that get to compete in the rockkrawl as well, at no extra charge as a benefit to possibly win more stuff. Don't take that to bed yet thou, like I said the powers that be are still getting that part situated.

lol, sorry only factory limited slips allowed no lockers, aftermarket limited slips, lincoln lockers allowed :smokin:

Understood man. :wheel:

I have had a few friends ask me what I thought the prizes would be, as we all drive Zuks, and it wouldn't do us any good to get a bunch of Jeep parts or kits for one (this is assuming that we would win :flipoff2: and we know what happens when you ASSume :D)

Shoot, I have won plenty of stuff that would'nt work on my rig.
But It sure does make great bargaining chips when needed!

The rock crawl will primarily be set up for the class C and D rigs, just because of the size of rock that is available. And as far as right now the Vehicles that are being ran in the race will be the ones that you will run in the rock crawl. Now, as far as prizes, we have a bunch of ideas like, Air Shocks, tires, winches, limiting straps, johnny joints, maybe a full hydro steering setup from psc, No limit offroad tube chasis, ect. Ideas are welcome.

The rock crawl will primarily be set up for the class C and D rigs, just because of the size of rock that is available. And as far as right now the Vehicles that are being ran in the race will be the ones that you will run in the rock crawl. Now, as far as prizes, we have a bunch of ideas like, Air Shocks, tires, winches, limiting straps, johnny joints, maybe a full hydro steering setup from psc, No limit offroad tube chasis, ect. Ideas are welcome.
Those are all great ideas..The tube chassis idea will be a huge draw. Thank you guys for steping up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back