What have you done for your health today?

Tomorrow is D day.
High 40s and rain.
Event is rain or shine.

Fawk it - didn’t train this long to wuss out let’s get wet.

If I don’t post by noon expect I had a heart attack and pour one out for the fat homie

Weighed in this morning and I'm 4lbs lighter than my lightest over the last decade. I'm also 'below playing weight' from college...the muscle:fat ratio is just a bit different. So I need to start 'tightening up'. So far just eating better and making sure I get out of the office every hour to get the blood flowing for 10-15mins...so there's alot more I could be doing. But at this pace, I could be under 3bills in 2-3 weeks. Haven't been there since high school. And in the same vein of jeans fitment...I've been wearing 44x34's for a long time, my 'skinny' 42x34's are falling off my ass and baggy all over.

Well…the 40x34’s came in…theyre still falling off my ass, and I apparently don’t need relaxed fit anymore. Hoping to be under 300lbs in the next 7 days. 250lbs is the goal…I feel like that’s still a rather large human being, but it’s the goal. Feeling better than I ever have. Low impact exercises, make me feel like a bitch…but it’s nice being active and every joint isn’t hurting trying to build strength and mass.

Screenshot_20240305-193234.png

IMG_9465.jpeg

29:19
Good for 7th (out of 65)in the parents/over 40 crowd.
Mission accomplished

✅.

Well…the 40x34’s came in…theyre still falling off my ass, and I apparently don’t need relaxed fit anymore. Hoping to be under 300lbs in the next 7 days. 250lbs is the goal…I feel like that’s still a rather large human being, but it’s the goal. Feeling better than I ever have. Low impact exercises, make me feel like a bitch…but it’s nice being active and every joint isn’t hurting trying to build strength and mass.

Not to brag…but saw Troy for the first time in a couple months and he almost molested me.

And den

IMG_9466.jpeg

Spent about 6 hours today shoveling a spot out of my side yard where there was mysterious poopy coming out of the ground. Found a broken cap for the cleanout, so spent another hour cutting and cleaning the top of the pipe in order to put a new cap on thinking that was the problem.

I should know better by now that's not my luck.

Had the wife flush the toilet and low and behold there's a break in the pipe a couple inches away.

In other news, anyone know any good plumbers?

Dropped 6.3LB's last week.

It was pretty miserable with all the withdrawals and cravings. But since this weekend I've been feeling pretty good.
I feel you man. I’m cutting right now too and it sucks. I’m connecting emotionally with those poor homies on Alone.

It comes and goes, but I’m leaning on those diet soda crutches today.

Dropped 6.3LB's last week.

It was pretty miserable with all the withdrawals and cravings. But since this weekend I've been feeling pretty good.
Down 9.3LB's so far.

Getting in the grove now of two small meals a day of meat and beans. And the occasional banana to keep from killing anyone. (I COULD eat more, I just don't like veggies.)

Hoping to be under 300lbs in the next 7 days.

Fell 2lbs short of the goal in the time frame…but should happen in the next couple days. I’m still pretty stoked. Weird…have folks telling me I need to buy new clothes because everything is baggy and falling off…but geezus I look at myself and still trying to hide a 300lb’er. Probably go in for a proper fitting to see where I’m at though. Not sure I’ve bought a 2x shirt since high school.

I spent 10 days wandering around London and Rome; Google says I walked 25 miles. I think it's shorting me a few.

Edit: last Tuesday was 11, my phone says 8. That math puts it closer to 35.

Last edited:
Officially broke the 300lb mark and was 298.7lbs this morning. First time I’ve been under 300 since 2005. And for other ‘milestones’ of sorts…my all time peak was 386lbs about 12ish months ago, got down to the 350’s and held there. Started down this path about 12 weeks ago at 352lbs.

Back