What have you done for your health today?

Damn, I feel like a lazy ass....I haven't done squat. But I did step on the scale yesterday. This god damned china plague keeps me out of crap food from restaurants, and I don't buy junk from the store. I was starting to gain some there for a little while over the winter (don't we all?), but I'm officially down 18 pounds since mid-March. My scrawny ass tipped the scale at 149 last night after the shower. Any lower and I might have to call the doc. Or eat a stick of butter. haha….

Bad ass ride today. From the Lowe's in Brevard up to the Pink Beds/ Cradle of Forestry. All on trail.
81641.jpeg

I hiked the Pink Beds trail years ago with my Mrs. Neat trail with beautiful scenery. We didn’t hike 31 damn miles though, great job!
We started at the Lowe's in Brevard. Went all trail up to Pink Beds, then all trails to the hatchery, then pavement back to Lowe's.
Legit ride!

We started at the Lowe's in Brevard. Went all trail up to Pink Beds, then all trails to the hatchery, then pavement back to Lowe's.
Legit ride!
Damn, man! We hiked Pink Beds one day, visited the hatchery another day, drank beer in some breweries in Brevard another day and never set foot in a Lowe’s. LOL! :D

Damn, man! We hiked Pink Beds one day, visited the hatchery another day, drank beer in some breweries in Brevard another day and never set foot in a Lowe’s. LOL! :D
Lowe's (Oskar Blues) is the lower rt starting point. Pink Beds is the upper point, top right. Hatchery would be about 1 o'clock from John Rock for points of reference.
81666.jpeg

I didn't do any purposeful exercising over the three day weekend. I did spread a couple yards of mulch yesterday morning and do some other random yard work over the w/e.

Arm blast day, Guido pump!
- 5 sets of chin ups
- 4 sets of skull crushers
- 5 sets of Zottman curls
- 5 sets of tricep kick backs
- 4 sets of hammer curls
- 4 sets of french press

We did "1776" yesterday. 3 person team, the goal is to build to a total reps of 1776 between 3 people. No more than 200 reps per movement. We did calorie row, burpees, push press, db snatch, kb swing, box jumps, lunges, air squats, abmat situps, and double unders. Pretty damn sore today so we will just do a recovery workout to get the blood flowing.

- 40 minute ride through the hood
- 5 sets of leg lifts

Chest day!
- 7 sets of low incline dumbbell press
- 7 sets of push ups

shoulders this am.
3x AMRAP seated military dumbell
3x AMRAP front raises
3xAMRAP side delt raises
3xAMRAP seat rear delt raises
3xAMRAP cable front raises
3xAMRAP cable cross raises
4xAMRAP 100lb dumbell shrugs
4x20 cable 200lb reverse lean shrugs
3x cable cross rotation (dont know this exercise name but an old dude taught it to me and i like it)

unnamed.jpg

Getting ready to chow down on a trenbologna sandwich.

Getting ready to chow down on a trenbologna sandwich.

Im still trying to cut.
Its DNP, Clen and ECY here.
(kidding...for now)

downloaded a dumbell workout app. Apparently i'll look like this in 4 weeks. I don't know, but I'm thinking I might need to trade the yj for a k5 after this.

View attachment 321675
I always wondered what I would look like with a tan...

Didn't see anything about that. lol

Haha!

I've been using nothing but a pair of cheap adjustable (threaded) dumbbells and a pull-up/chin-up bar in my shed since mid-March. You can do a lot with a pair of dumbbells and a bar!

Went for a 50 minute walk through the hood this morning.

Back