What have you done for your health today?

This week is deload week so its a nice change of pace. Yesterday we did a 800m partner carry of a 100lb dball. That was fun and really lit up the lower back and glutes. Our little garage gym community is growing, we have added two more people to the group that come 2-3 days a week. The only bad thing about it is figuring out what to program for the workout with limited equipment.

You need to build more stuff in your back yard, LOL!

I could be working from home well into next year, so I am considering building a power rack with high and low cables.

You need to build more stuff in your back yard, LOL!

I could be working from home well into next year, so I am considering building a power rack with high and low cables.

:lol::lol:. I would love to have at least 1 more rack but I need a backyard shed first, so I can move all my woodworking/jeep parts to it to make room. What I really need is more plates, kettlebells, and other equipment like rowers/bikes etc but everything is sold out or has a large $$$ attached to it. Also getting the Willys out of the garage will be huge as it will give us more room.

LMAO at the wood log treadmill

Quick ride after work with a good friend. She's been fighting back pain a while and finally back on her bike
82377.jpeg

Went for a 40 minute bike ride through the hood this morning.

There is a radar speed display thing mounted below a speed limit sign at the bottom of a mild hill in my hood. I try and see how fast I can go past it every time I take a ride. I hit 31 mph a week or so ago, and backed it up again this morning. The goal is obviously 32 mph now, LOL.

We had a good one yesterday. Deadlift 3x5 at 40%,50%,60% of your 1rm. Super lightweight and easy. The workout was: Teams of 3 complete: 200 double under buy in, 100 Wallballs, 200m run, 80 kettlebell swings, 200m run, 60 abmat situps, 200m run, 40 pullups, 200m run, 20 db snatch, 200 double under buyout. The caveat was that each team had to hold a 45lb or 25lb plate the entire time and couldn't let it hit the floor. If the plate touched the floor, 10 burpees for the whole team. We did guys vs girls and it was fairly close the entire time. We finished right at 25mins and the ladies finished at 27 even with a burpee penalty:lol:

Chest day!
- 6 sets of flat bench dumbbell press
- 6 sets of incline bench dumbbell press
- 3 sets of push-ups as a finisher
- 4 sets of leg lifts

Went on Vacation a couple weeks ago, ran the whole time, but otherwise fell into some bad habits.

Been eating "clean" all week, seems to be pointing me back in the right direction.....now if the weatherman will stop trying to kill me, I can get back to running again.

I've been doing all my exercising between about 5:45am and 7am. I stay inside the rest of the day because I HATE hot weather. It was even hot and muggy at that hour this morning and the weather forecast looks like total shit. I'm ready for the fall.

I led our F3 workout this morning. After our warmups, we all grabbed a concrete block and did this:

Each Round consisted of:

40 reps each exercise, run.

30 reps each exercise, run.

20 reps each exercise, run.

10 reps each exercise, run.

Round 1:

Curls with a block

triceps extensions with a block

overhead presses with a block

run 528 feet

Round 2:

pretzel crunches (half left, half right)

LBCs

RBCs

run 528 feet

Everyone completed the above work so fast, I had to call an audible and make up a 3rd round.

Round 3:

Block presses

Squats with block

Run 528 feet

Took a 50 minute walk through the hood.

Weeded the flower bed, trimmed all the hedges, and cleaned out the gutters by myself saturday morning. I didn't have a stitch of clothing that wasn't soaked. Today the wife and I have cleared out more of our property and now I have her vacuuming the garage and cleaning etc so I can make a mess of it later this week.

Max week is this week. I'm excited to see where all the numbers fall!

FAILED

I only hit 31mph again this morning on my ride. This is going to be harder than I thought.

Shoulder workout today.

Pulled 390lb for my deadlift max yesterday. Thats a 30lb jump in 8 weeks. I tried 405 and it was nailed to the floor as was 395:lol:. I also added ten pounds to my strict press to hit 160. Benchpress is today and backsquat is tomorrow. Hope to see numbers go up every day.

Went for about a 35-40 minute walk this morning.

Guido pump!
- 5 sets of close grip bench
- 5 sets of chin-ups
- 5 sets of triceps kick backs
- 5 sets of hammer curls
- 5 sets of dumbbell french press
- 5 sets of supinated dumbbell curls

My weight has been hovering around 210.5 lbs the past couple weeks. This bulk has gone on long enough, so I've decided to start cutting.

Made a vegetarian-ish omelette for dinner last night. It was intended to just be spinach and shredded mozzarella...but ive also been an amateur hot pepper enthusiast the last couple years. Got the first good haul of the year. Reapers, white ghost, a couple different 7 pots, etc etc (not all pictured). Decided to kick up the omelette with some ghost pepper cheese, homemade Carolina reaper salsa, homemade hot sauce and diced up some peppers. It was fantastic...and I’ve also managed to lose 8lbs since last night...I probably have a hole in my stomach, and my colon has a mirrored finish, but 8lbs is 8lbs.

C2D7930C-7087-46F8-A75F-9CF4980D7157.jpeg
822668A2-4138-4D06-B505-F6EA944424FD.jpeg
5074C064-5742-42D6-B2A0-176E66A91B97.jpeg

Went for a 40 minute ride this morning. The speed radar went blank at 30mph about 2/3 of my way down the hill. I guess I went stealth in my super tucked in position.

Back