What have you done for your health today?

Jody Treadway

Croc wearing fool
Yesterday
107242.jpeg

Today
107239.jpeg

Curtis_H

Sunday I rode kernersville mountain bike trail. This was the first trail I tried when I got back on my mountain bike a year or so ago. Trail is only 3.6 miles long but the first time I rode it i struggled and had to take some breaks. Sunday not only did I set a personal best time but I was able to ride the whole loop twice relatively easily with out breaks. Also little over a month ago we rode a trail in concord that was 14 miles long. I did take a few breaks but was able to complete the entire 14 miles. So making strides in the right direction.

Jody Treadway

Croc wearing fool
Sunday I rode kernersville mountain bike trail. This was the first trail I tried when I got back on my mountain bike a year or so ago. Trail is only 3.6 miles long but the first time I rode it i struggled and had to take some breaks. Sunday not only did I set a personal best time but I was able to ride the whole loop twice relatively easily with out breaks. Also little over a month ago we rode a trail in concord that was 14 miles long. I did take a few breaks but was able to complete the entire 14 miles. So making strides in the right direction.
That's awesome buddy!