What have you done for your health today?

Been doing this myself. I don't totally skip the weekend, but also don't care if I decide to have breakfast one morning or dessert one evening over the course of the week. I went down almost 10lbs in the first couple weeks, and now have leveled out over the past week or so. I'm thinking about going to the 24/0 plan to get from 204 down to my ideal weight of 135 per the BMI chart :laughing:
You laugh but OMAD is a thing. (One meal a day) - there are benefits and drawbacks to it. do your own research. But Ive known folks to drop a ton and feel great doing it.
It fawked heavily with my chemical make up when I tried it,

You laugh but OMAD is a thing. (One meal a day) - there are benefits and drawbacks to it. do your own research. But Ive known folks to drop a ton and feel great doing it.
It fawked heavily with my chemical make up when I tried it,
I could definitely see it. I usually feel better physically when I eat less. I feel better emotionally when I eat more, until I realize how fat I am, which makes me sad, so I eat more to feel better.

I have been doing OMAD for a few weeks now. I started intermittent fasting a year ago when I was running regularly. For me, I think the benefit is more from the lack of eating junk during the day than it was over eating. It is a very easy, single rule diet to follow.

Science seems to think there is real benefits from going longer spans (4-7days) without eating.
I am always surprised at how much better I feel when fasting (both during work and working out). It has me wondering if this is how the human body is supposed to work, or if I have some food allergy that is causing issues.

Biggest draw back is without food in your stomach, keeping hydrated means lots of bathroom breaks.

Screenshot_20210501-193925_Strava.jpg

Getting back to riding weekly. In typical pisgah fashion there was a traffic jam waiting on a bear to get off the trail.

Im sitting in my truck waiting to leave the PNC parking lot for 15 mins. To see if ill have a reaction from the 2nd shot. I have an urge to jump out of my truck and run around Ricky Bobbie style
yelling IM ON FIRE!!!!!

Last edited:
I need to find a daily exercise routine to help get me in better shape. I' a skinny guy but I'm getting a belly. Started today with 50 sit ups and will finish tonight with 50 more. Gonna try and do 100 a day/everyday and see what that does. I can't do the gym... I get too bored and distracted, so I need to be able to workout at home, but I need to do something. I'll be 33 next month and I need to feel better... I just feel so sluggish and the lack of energy/stamina.

I need to find a daily exercise routine to help get me in better shape. I' a skinny guy but I'm getting a belly. Started today with 50 sit ups and will finish tonight with 50 more. Gonna try and do 100 a day/everyday and see what that does. I can't do the gym... I get too bored and distracted, so I need to be able to workout at home, but I need to do something. I'll be 33 next month and I need to feel better... I just feel so sluggish and the lack of energy/stamina.
You probably have an F3 location in High Point. Free, different every time and typically a great group of guys.

not much but i did download my fitness pal again so i can be a little more accountable for my food intake. i has helped me in the past, hoping to get back to fighting weight lol
Heyyyyyy buddy! How's the tracking going?
After a long hiatus, I logged back in today to start tracking again too.

It was all fun & games til I couldn't button my sassy pants 🤣😳. It appears the COVID 15 got me...I didn't really think pandemic calories counted yet here we are.

Tried yoga for the first time this afternoon. Was a cycling based hour long class. Definitely humbling to see how weak my core is. Still a great workout.
Oh, and chicks, man.
learned that a few years ago, the hippie chick I’m seeing now is getting me into doing it every morning, along with running again, and lifting at the gym 5 days a week.

Back