What have you done to your rig today?

Not me but old fellow that's works on the farm. Makes Scratches disappear. 20160114_164938.jpg

Tore my rear axle down to install new ujoints and inspect the R&P. Then I proceeded to break not one, but two pair of HD snap ring pliers:kaioken:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 301
Put another coat of paint on the new bumper, and started to get the winch ready to mount up (took it off the old winch plate) also put a coat of paint on the new pillar light mounts. Didnt have much free time today but I guess a little time is better than none!

Yes sir. But I tried 5 different damn brands of snap ring pliers today with no luck. Any suggestions? Don't say oem, channel lock, craftsman or lisle.
Like Jody said spend the money and get u a good quality set of Snap On pliers.The 205 cases have some stiff ass snap rings in em and the Snap Ons were the only ones that would bring em off w/o the help of a flat screwdriver. IIRC mine was about $75.

I ended up mounting my fuel pumps, filters, accumulator, and having all of the stainless lines made and installed.

And, I figured out how to finally remove most of the panels that @MarsFab made. Easy to remove and work on what I need to makes life great!

Not my rig, but installed some HID lights in my car and cleaned the lenses with toothpaste.
View attachment 206580
View attachment 206581

By the time they dried they didn't look as good, but still a big improvement. Need to do it again with a grittier toothpaste and put wax over them after.

I bought this stuff a while back and did my father in laws headlights. It left them looking pretty good. I used a mini air buffer and a foam pad set at medium speed. It leaves a wax on them that keeps them from clouding back up.

Turtle Wax/Headlight lens restorer kit T240KT - Read 9 Reviews on Turtle Wax #T240KT

Got a new job making $3 more per hour so I can spend more money on it.

Every little bit counts :D

Back