White Noise

I haven't had a chance to look at them yet. Yeah the caliper got scraped a little, but I am hoping it will be OK, but we shall see. I also have to swap tires fromt he damaged wheel to the spare. Got a lot to do :D

That seems familiar. Check this out. Bad luck, put on new wheels and adapters, apparently my old studs didnt agree with the adapter bolts.

Attachments

• No Wheel paint.JPG
    No Wheel paint.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 730
Ouch man! How bad did you mess up your rotor? Lucky for me I caught mine before it actually fell off, and luckily I was still on the trail and not going 60mph. You OK?

And yes, I am so jealous about that plate, I can't believe it wasn't already taken!

Yeah, that was fun. First had to be towed back to the shop, then had to have a new rotor and new studs pressed in to the hub. No major damage, that I know of. Spidertrax sent me a new adapter and then its back on the road. To be honest the worst part of the ordeal was retrieving the runaway tire. It crossed 4 lanes of traffic, went over the guard rail, and down a 30 ft embankment. Oh and it had rained the night before, so that climb was a bitch in work shoes. And as you know, that thing was heavy to carry back up the embankment. Other than that I cant really complain.

As for the plate, I had to add the $ instead of an S because it was already taken. You would be surprised as to how you can get the word that you want, just use different spellings. Since you are only able to use 5 characters, I almost went with AP$T8. That one was also available, feel free to use it if you can. Just go to the DMV Website and you can pick out what you want.

Finally broke down and got a proper tow rig. :D :D

ai358.photobucket.com_albums_oo27_CW_2009_2500_20Dodge_20V10_DodgeV10.jpg

Some specs:

V10
NV4500 manual 5 speed
4x4
D60 front
D80 rear
3.55s

Sweet man! But you don't know how to drive stick do ya? LOL

Thanks Noah! And regarding driving stick, LOL :flipoff2:

LOL.....hey did you tow with that bad boy yet?

I have only pulled the trailer empty so far (had to take it back to where I keep it during the week), and I didn't even realize it was behind me. The only problem, is the Dodge is about 3 feet longer than the Tahoe, so backing up the trailer is a little different with all that length. Hopefully I will get a chance to tow the jeep to URE here in the next few weeks.

How did the wheeling trip go last thursday? Wet?

We canceled, because it was too wet. Hopefully going this coming weekend though.

Towed with the V10 twice now, and boy is it night and day from the Tahoe. Went to URE today with oleblue and JC, had a great time.

ai358.photobucket.com_albums_oo27_CW_2009_URE_2010_30_10_IMG_0308.jpg

ai358.photobucket.com_albums_oo27_CW_2009_URE_2010_30_10_IMG_0306.jpg

ai358.photobucket.com_albums_oo27_CW_2009_URE_2010_30_10_IMG_0305.jpg

ai358.photobucket.com_albums_oo27_CW_2009_URE_2010_30_10_IMG_0302.jpg

ai358.photobucket.com_albums_oo27_CW_2009_URE_2010_30_10_IMG_0300.jpg

And a couple of oldblue

ai358.photobucket.com_albums_oo27_CW_2009_URE_2010_30_10_IMG_0297.jpg

ai358.photobucket.com_albums_oo27_CW_2009_URE_2010_30_10_IMG_0296.jpg

1. Get your hands inside
2. Put your damn seatbelt on
Yep, you can tell I have kids

Could be wrong Jason, but don't think hes one of them :fuck-you:

Hit me up, the kids from Uwharrie texted me today about URE this weekend, I figured if you cant go with us in 2 weeks you might wanna go with them this weekend.

Could be wrong Jason, but don't think hes one of them :fuck-you:
Hit me up, the kids from Uwharrie texted me today about URE this weekend, I figured if you cant go with us in 2 weeks you might wanna go with them this weekend.

Thank god he ain't, he'd be grounded for 2 weeks and the XJ would be left on cement blocks. Gotta work this weekend. Being lowest on the totem pole really sucks.

LOL, well back to MY thread :flipoff2:

Went to URE this past weekend, and Kodak claimed my front tie rod, luckily it was fixable with a little tug from RQ's winch. Also did a DA move when leaving the Outpost. I loaded the jeep on the trailer, strapped it down, and then got in the truck to back out. I had a little trouble backing up and I wasn't sure why until some guys next to me started yelling "whoa whoa". I got out and realized I for got to pull up the rear drop jacks... needless to say they were dug into the ground about 4 inches by the time I stopped. I hate it when I do something so stupid. Luckily a BFH got them straight when I got home.

Sounds like a fun day man it was good meeting you the other day.

Well some punk *** kid rammed into my parked jeep the other night. It was parked in front of my house, and around 2am this kid came tearing through the neighborhood (yes he was high, and was arrested for possession).

ai358.photobucket.com_albums_oo27_CW_2009_Jeep_20Wreck_201_24_11_023.jpg

ai358.photobucket.com_albums_oo27_CW_2009_Jeep_20Wreck_201_24_11_017.jpg

ai358.photobucket.com_albums_oo27_CW_2009_Jeep_20Wreck_201_24_11_018.jpg

Hopefully the damage is all repairable (looks that way to me) and hopefully the insurance company gives me enough to get her all fixed up.

Back