World Population

Too many people.

1668520913056.png

Damn you, COVID vaccine!
Was talking to a friend of mine last night about how there are too many people, and maybe Covid wasn't aggressive enough.

S'what happens when you force-stop natural selection and stop making stupid hurt
It seems like for the most part people are limiting the number of kids that they have. The article states they believe the population will peak around 2084.

It seems like for the most part people are limiting the number of kids that they have. The article states they believe the population will peak around 2084.

Not to say that education means you are more productive, but stats are showing that, in general, more educated people are having less or no children, while the uneducated are keeping up the trends. This would indicate that the population will continue to get dumber; even though that isnt exactly how it works.

Not to say that education means you are more productive, but stats are showing that, in general, more educated people are having less or no children, while the uneducated are keeping up the trends. This would indicate that the population will continue to get dumber; even though that isnt exactly how it works.
Idiocracy.... The documentary

Stupid will always find a way to survive. Nobody in a methed up trailer park ever has a problem getting knocked up. It's always doctors, lawyers, smart people, etc. Just proves that stress is probably one of the worst things for the human body!

Also, we had a 90th birthday party for my grandma and one of my cousins got a big poster/banner thing with a bunch of facts on it about 1932. Average yearly income: 1635 dollars. World population: 2.5 billion. Man...that must have been awesome! Other than the Great Depression. And WW2. And several other things, but you get my point 😅

It's really scary if you think about it. I guess a person could sit here and think up all kinds of conspiracy theories to go along with population control but it makes one think, How many people can this earth truly keep up with? At some point, something has to be done right? or has it already started?

The planet/nature will find a way to manage itself. We won't destroy the planet...just ourselves. You've alao got to look at how much longer people live now. It used to be that at 40, you were one foot in the grave.

Also, things are only conspiracies until you prove that they're true. The powers that be can/do go to great lengths to make people not talk, tell you what they want you to hear, and control everyone. Even when things are proven and evidence presented, it's so wild that most people don't believe it anyway. "Oh, our government doesn't want to control us! They'd never kill people!" Yeahhh...ok. Suuuure! Anyway, that's beside the point :D

I wouldn't worry about stuff you can't control. Live your life and have fun. That's how you develop anxieties and shit like that.

Sounds like the plot of Idiocracy :laughing:

Back