World Population

Not to say that education means you are more productive, but stats are showing that, in general, more educated people are having less or no children, while the uneducated are keeping up the trends. This would indicate that the population will continue to get dumber; even though that isnt exactly how it works.

Definitely explains people of Walmart and parts store employee.

Not to say that education means you are more productive, but stats are showing that, in general, more educated people are having less or no children, while the uneducated are keeping up the trends. This would indicate that the population will continue to get dumber; even though that isnt exactly how it works.
Like the song says "only stupid people are breeding"

The rate of growth is already slowing down pretty dramatically, especially the last few years, and all signs indicate it will continue to do so.
Note also this is mostly driven by certain other countries and definitely not North america... the current birth ate is the US is something like 1.6, meaning we are already having way fewer babies than people having them and our population would be shrinking already if it were not for immigration.

And yes, white people most certainly will be the minority here before our kids are old folks.

And yes, white people most certainly will be the minority here before our kids are old folks.
TR.gif

Yep. Statistics are definitely racist. Mainly because they ignore feelings and only count facts...

I just sat in on a great seminar by Peter Zeihan pitching his book: The End of the World Is Just the Beginning: Mapping the Collapse of Globalization. It had some great statistics showing how all the current world power populations are in decline. We are actually facing a scarcity of labor resources (same with China).

The rate of growth is already slowing down pretty dramatically, especially the last few years, and all signs indicate it will continue to do so.
Note also this is mostly driven by certain other countries and definitely not North america... the current birth ate is the US is something like 1.6, meaning we are already having way fewer babies than people having them and our population would be shrinking already if it were not for immigration.

As planned and continuously voted for.
The number of short sighted morons in the USA is staggering.

please explain

please explain
Explain what? Open border policies?

Or the sheer number of people that are window licking dumb?
Explain how it is planned and continuously voted for that white people will be the minority (I assume this is what you seemed to be incensed by).

Explain how it is planned and continuously voted for that white people will be the minority (I assume this is what you seemed to be incensed by).
Not sure how you don't know?

Lyndon Johnson started the wave and it's gotten larger and larger every year.... expanded to include ever increasing visas and work permits, expanded to include more and more seasonal migration, now it's morphed into letting anyone regardless of age, education, self sufficiency, and or skills. They take billions of your taxes and give it to illegal immigrants for any number of things, which grows the wave of immigrants. We have candidates that try and stop it, slow it down, focus on what we need....but they don't win. Everyone screams racist.
It was planned and no one pushes back. It's obvious.
A majority population that was raised on government support and have no parents/grandparents means even more control.

Not sure how you don't know?

Lyndon Johnson started the wave and it's gotten larger and larger every year.... expanded to include ever increasing visas and work permits, expanded to include more and more seasonal migration, now it's morphed into letting anyone regardless of age, education, self sufficiency, and or skills. They take billions of your taxes and give it to illegal immigrants for any number of things, which grows the wave of immigrants. We have candidates that try and stop it, slow it down, focus on what we need....but they don't win. Everyone screams racist.
It was planned and no one pushes back. It's obvious.
A majority population that was raised on government support and have no parents/grandparents means even more control.
And wtf does any of that rambling have to do with the 1.6 average birth rate I mentioned?

Lets start somewhere else.
Do you understand why we NEED increasing immigration? Like why it is absolutely critical for our country to exist?
This is not hard math.

And wtf does any of that rambling have to do with the 1.6 average birth rate I mentioned?

Lets start somewhere else.
Do you understand why we NEED increasing immigration? Like why it is absolutely critical for our country to exist?
This is not hard math.
Im not anti immigration, but I don't buy that perpetual population growth is critical for our country's existence. We're just told that because constantly adding people and money is the only way to keep up the ponzi schemes we call social programs and our national debt.

I was explaining how the wholesale change of the USA demographics is planned and voted for...which was a side bar convo in this thread. More and more gov't control is the answer. How and why normal American citizens keep voting for these ever increasing control methods is strange to me.

And yea...I'd like to hear why we NEED to continuously import low skill leeches that are a drag on our tax base?

USA was rocking and rolling when there was only 150 million people.

Every increasing growth is not sustainable, so why encourage it even today? We have too many people now as is, and they would get to work as soon as the safety net is yanked out from underneath them.

Last edited:
I was explaining how the wholesale change of the USA demographics is planned and voted for...
So please explain how it is planned and voted for. I kind of have a similar opinion, but I'd like to hear your explanation.

Thought I did?
So the USA was taking in anyone and everyone that could get here from 1492 to 1900ish. As wars broke out, we realized we had enemies, we struggled with depressions and recessions, we suspected some immigrants of being spies, and we needed to look after the people that were already here....politicians came up with policy to limit or prohibit immigration and the USA voters mostly agreed. We locked borders and were on the lookout for illegals. We were moving along just fine. Plenty of open lands and not that many idiots running around. The nuclear family was mostly intact.

But then someone started yelling 'racism' around 1964 and you know how that goes. The spineless and corrupt VOTED FOR politicians came up with some convoluted bill to let people in based on skills and employability from all over the world....nice, that sounds great, but they still yelled racism, and the VOTED FOR politicians quickly caved and greatly increased the eligible pool of immigrants while telling the American voter that 'this won't negatively affect anything'........was that the greatest lie ever told in modern politics? Could be.

All these people from all over the world came flooding in. No skills and no money. We have to help right? So expansion of gov't safety nets start. Still no one has the guts to shut the borders. Quickly the VOTED FOR politicians see that they wield more power and can make things happen by withholding 'fed' money. The politicians that told the greatest lie are re-elected. Over and over.

The politicians you voted for are realizing more and more power each and every year by encouraging more skillless and destitute people into the USA.....note: all the while we wage a trillion dollar war on drugs, add more safety nets, and battle homelessness and ever increasing crime of all types. They keep getting reelected. So why not do more of the same they say? They do it.

Yada Yada....twin towers are knocked down and we start a 20 year quagmire war with a known enemy.....a prez comes along and tries to temporaily limit immigration from certain Arab countries while we figure out who is here and why.....they yelled racism louder....the very people that are negatively affected by ever increasing legal/illegal immigration stay silent. That prez is defeated. He is going against the plan....that will not stand.

Now we have tens of millions of unemployed on the gov't teet and am elected prez that is continuing the natural progression of their plan....so just open the border wide open. Don't even try anymore. Even the former opponents don't speak out....farmers are drunk on cheap labor.

The middle class was getting a bit too self sufficient, the lower/poor class was hard at work to raise themselves and their kids out of poverty. That means less power for the elected officials....can't have that. Open the border and destroy the nuclear fam. I bet the elected politicians were surprised at how easy it was to implement. Not surprising though....they tell us to stay home and wear a mask for 2 years and we say 'yes massa'
Its so transparent and easy to see.
The USA is better off with 320 million people? Of course not.
But it means more power for someone, so it is allowed to happen....this is not sustainable.

sorry for the rant.

Now we have tens of millions of unemployed on the gov't teet
I would love to know where you get this information from.
How many people receiving SNAP have no job at all? This data is available but I'm guessing you've never bothered to look it up.
Then of those how many are immigrants? Also available, and has proven your whole premise incrrect.

(I'll give you hint, the vast majority are not immigrants)

And we won't count unemplyment insurance because that means you had a job.
You keep painting this dire picture that doesn't match reality.

I'll get to the rest later.

Last edited:
I would love to know where you get this information from.
How many people filed for unemplyment last month? How many people receiving SNAP have no job at all?

I'll get to the rest later.

This was referring to the 'pandemic' timeframe...when Biden was taking office and dismantling what little barriers there were that Trump put in place. We had tens of millions unemployed and suckling over night while at the same time walls and barriers to illegal immigration were being torn down...in fact it was being encouraged with the expansion of the definition of 'asylum' and 'political' refugee.

Why do that? Why add that strain? Why not spend 100% of resources getting our own house in order instead of building and remodeling millions of sq.ft (on your dime) to house people we don't need? What does a million unskilled and uneducated group add positively to the strength and power of the USA? Now and in the long run?

This was referring to the 'pandemic' timeframe...when Biden was taking office and dismantling what little barriers there were that Trump put in place. We had tens of millions unemployed and suckling over night while at the same time walls and barriers to illegal immigration were being torn down...in fact it was being encouraged with the expansion of the definition of 'asylum' and 'political' refugee.

Why do that? Why add that strain? Why not spend 100% of resources getting our own house in order instead of building and remodeling millions of sq.ft (on your dime) to house people we don't need? What does a million unskilled and uneducated group add positively to the strength and power of the USA? Now and in the long run?
But (a) we don't anymore. Unemployment insurance payout is at a low now.
and (b) to get unemplyment THOSE PEOPLE HAD JOBS
This has nothing to do with immigration and expanding the population.

Also, you might want to check up on the actual, current immigration policy in effect today. It does not match your picture.
And the actual immigration statistics regarding emploment participation, education level, and other society contribution do not match what you claim.

Last edited:
But that is the thing about immigration legislation....they can keep the borders open for a few years, let millions in, then tighten down and say "look, now we're doing something about it" but the cats so far out of the bag it doesn't matter. Things are permanently changed, for many generations to come.

Yes, those people HAD jobs, and then they didn't. They were sucking off the gov't and the people that were still working. We were strained. Why let even ONE destitute immigrant in at that time (we let in millions), or even now? Not the thousands a day that we currently let it. Not sure what you are saying about 'policy'? Any change in policy from a year ago has no teeth and is not being enforced at the national and state levels. Heck the Wake Sherriff won't even cooperate with ICE and faces no repercussions.....bet Ned Byrd is happy about that. And Erin Simanskis too. Or Nancy Pelosi's husband.
Its not just economics and SNAP benefits that are affected. Our house is no where close to being in order....illegals killing cops, drug deaths, skyrocketing egg prices, lowering home values, ever increasing gang activity, increased petty thefts and homelessness, 17 cars parked in the front yards of falling down rental houses, ever increasing number of 'free' lunches (oh and don't forget breakfast too.,,.,or you are a racist) with the people we have now....why chance adding to that? There has to be some problems associated with the 1.2 million illegals let in from Jan 2021 to Jan 2022, just by playing the odds. And right or wrong, they will change the demo of the US....they have a far higher birthrate than higher educated American citizens and they can take advantage of your tax generosity to keep that baby alive and have another. Like I said, it was planned. The 'man' knew this would happen 60 years ago. And the population voted for it. That was all I was really trying to say.

So exactly why are we expanding the USA population? For my benefit? For yours? Your kids and grandkids will have less open land, less clean water, more crime, and more pollution. Why do we agree to it? We all talk about making the world better for our offspring but 8+ billion people ensures that will not be the case, and 350+ million in the US guarantees a more sucky place to live. That is strange to me. We do in fact let in thousands of illegals a day, including today. This is documented, its on video....sure they pay some taxes, but that is not the totality of your contribution to a educated, functioning, and safe society.
Wake county responds to and has to deal with issues involving homeless, destitute, undocumented, uninsured people as well as known felons, every day. Expand that to all of NC, all of the US.....it starts to be a problem...why add to that strain?

So exactly why are we expanding the USA population? For my benefit? For yours? Your kids and grandkids will have less open land, less clean water, more crime, and more pollution. Why do we agree to it? We all talk about making the world better for our offspring but 8+ billion people ensures that will not be the case, and 350+ million in the US guarantees a more sucky place to live. That is strange to me. We do in fact let in thousands of illegals a day, including today. This is documented, its on video....sure they pay some taxes, but that is not the totality of your contribution to a educated, functioning, and safe society.
Wake county responds to and has to deal with issues involving homeless, destitute, undocumented, uninsured people as well as known felons, every day. Expand that to all of NC, all of the US.....it starts to be a problem...why add to that strain?

Do we want the US to continue to be a world superpower?
To Drive the largest economy?
To not have to import everything we need?

If you want to be the biggest, baddest country in the world, you have to be one of the most populated ones also. Whether we all really want that for this country, is another story.

Most of the illegals that come into the country and working jobs that most citizens think is beneath them. Without legal immigrants also, we wouldn't have the tech skills in this country either.

All of that can be argued whether we want that, all depends on the goals.

we won ww2 with 150 million people.
What can we not make with 150 million people that 300 million will solve?
Russia has a large military, but they suck. Biggest is not always the baddest.
American citizens only look down on some jobs because we as tax payers afford them the luxury. What if there was no all encompassing social safety net? What if you had to work to eat? What if there was no federal backed student loan nonsense....you would need to get a degree that paid the bills or go work a trade. Not tens of thousands of undergrad psychology degrees that are now insurance salesmen and realtors. So much waste. Are you telling me that sweet potatoes would be rotting in the field if the Mexican border was closed tomorrow?
Lets take the $100-200 billion a year that we give to other countries (Ukraine now) and we can be the biggest and baddest without needing to have an ever increasing population. We waste so much today. More people only means we can waste more. Close the mexican border to everything except trade, inspect 100% of the trucks, and stop wasting 50 billion a year on fighting drugs and gun smuggling.
I just saved us $250 billion a year.
Bring every single thing that is feasibly possible to make and support in the US back on the US land, and put every single person to work and only import that 1 or 2 people that can do something that a US citizen cannot.
That would keep us stocked in guns, tanks, jets and the latest tech.

But like I said....that means a small percentage of people that are dependent on the gov't to survive. That is the ONLY reason we keep importing people....and its working great for the man! We have enough now to do everything we need and more.

we won ww2 with 150 million people.
What can we not make with 150 million people that 300 million will solve?
Russia has a large military, but they suck. Biggest is not always the baddest.
American citizens only look down on some jobs because we as tax payers afford them the luxury. What if there was no all encompassing social safety net? What if you had to work to eat? What if there was no federal backed student loan nonsense....you would need to get a degree that paid the bills or go work a trade. Not tens of thousands of undergrad psychology degrees that are now insurance salesmen and realtors. So much waste. Are you telling me that sweet potatoes would be rotting in the field if the Mexican border was closed tomorrow?
Lets take the $100-200 billion a year that we give to other countries (Ukraine now) and we can be the biggest and baddest without needing to have an ever increasing population. We waste so much today. More people only means we can waste more. Close the mexican border to everything except trade, inspect 100% of the trucks, and stop wasting 50 billion a year on fighting drugs and gun smuggling.
I just saved us $250 billion a year.
Bring every single thing that is feasibly possible to make and support in the US back on the US land, and put every single person to work and only import that 1 or 2 people that can do something that a US citizen cannot.
That would keep us stocked in guns, tanks, jets and the latest tech.

But like I said....that means a small percentage of people that are dependent on the gov't to survive. That is the ONLY reason we keep importing people....and its working great for the man! We have enough now to do everything we need and more.
Have you ever been to Germany?

Back