Yagers in your thoughts

one thing we did test and it worked great was Facetime on his Ipad.

so if you have facetime setup feel free to call him after 3:30pm at buildtheory@gmail.com

he welcomes the calls..

I also talked with Yager on facetime last night. He is sharp as a tac but having a hard time getting the words out. He wanted to say something and final said forget it becuase he could not get the words out. Yeap he is on the road now guys!

I moved the info about Kevin to a separate thread with some updates. Still not sure what is going on with him, but hopefully will get updates on both Mike and Kevin today. Shawn has to take the cover for Mike's iPad over (had to order it) sometime, probably tonight, anyway.

Nice day for the lake, glad you out & about.

just a quick update.
John Herr and myself went to see Yager yesterday...
it was his birthday and his brother, dad and mom were in town..
so we hung out and talked a bunch.. he showed us his rv/ambulance project that YES he has been working on :)
his speech is alot better but will take some time he has almost full movement in his legs and his right arm but he still has to were a brace on hand to help with muscle strecthing etc..
overall it was great to see him and hang out and just talk shop and here stories from his family and brother..
all in all it was a great day to hang out and see them all
Ken C

^ for the win

^ two of 'em... that's just plain damned scary! :shaking: All BS aside... I've had a rough week, but seeing Mike getting well and "back-in-the-groove" has brightened my outlook on things. Thanks for the news, Bruiser! :beer:

his finger seems to be working well....:)

FWIW, I play NHL 12 on Xbox Live pretty regularly, and a guy in my online Hockey Club had a stroke about 6 months ago. Hes 36, a graduate of ECU, lives somewhere up in Virginia I guess. He says playing the game has helped him gain back the use of his hands MUCH faster than anything else he had tried previously. Might be something worth looking at if you're in to that sort of thing. Good luck!

Back