4x4cross Bronco

i just started stripping and sanding my bronco...what a PAIN!

Sam...are planning on painting over whats there, or sading priming and painting?

and yea..where are the damn pics!

Hey guys, The Bronco will be ready to move soon. Right now it is at RIDES in Hickory.
Brandon and the guys have done a great job so far(cant wait to see the floors, Scott)
and the Bronco will need a ride to Charlotte. It will be making it's next stop at Carolina Truggies, so Alex and his guys can add their touch. They will be doing some roll cage work, adding support and cross braces,grab handles etc...

Who wants to make the delivery? ...You get a chance to win!

I talked to Brandon on the phone and he said it was looking good. Still had to mount the seats, but that Scott was thru with the floors. I have been busy with work, so I have not seen it since last wed. If I get finished with work in time, Im going to look tomorrow.

I bet it looks 150% different and better.

Maybe...i will let ya know. Some of the guys had mentioned, since the rear tire carrier sits low, between the rear frame rails, that we probably did'nt need a rear bumper and maybe just attatch some tow hooks to the frame rails.BUT..a rear bumper would only make the bronco nicer and more complete for the winner...so I say, if you want to build one, thats great. I will let ya know and try to get you some good pics, as soon as I can, so you will know what you are dealing with.

Dylan went and took some photos today.
ai669.photobucket.com_albums_vv58_01crawler_04_22_09001.jpg

ai669.photobucket.com_albums_vv58_01crawler_04_22_09002.jpg

ai669.photobucket.com_albums_vv58_01crawler_04_22_09003.jpg

ai669.photobucket.com_albums_vv58_01crawler_04_22_09004.jpg

ai669.photobucket.com_albums_vv58_01crawler_04_22_09005.jpg

ai669.photobucket.com_albums_vv58_01crawler_04_22_09006.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics. Mike!

I just cant get over the change this Bronco has gone through. Everything is looking very good. The floors are way better than I had hoped for. Seats will be mounted soon. Then it's off to Carolina Truggies for some cage work.

Who wants to haul it to Alex in Charlotte?

just a question...thinkin about when we were workin on it in mocksville....did neone think to move the electric fuel pump b4 the floors went down?????

you guys are doing great work. whoever wins is gonna be happy.

Then it's off to Carolina Truggies for some cage work.

I hope Richard (sharksanddanger) isn't doing the cage work since he doesn't know how to work on anything other than Nissans :flipoff2:

Looks good, guys. Can't wait to see the finished project.

Anyone in Hickory area....

Does anyone in the Hickory area want to haul the Bronco from RIDES to Carolina Truggies in Charlotte?Get some chances to win it!

Does anyone in the Hickory area want to haul the Bronco from RIDES to Carolina Truggies in Charlotte?Get some chances to win it!

Dylan - if nothing else coems up - could you flat tow it w/ your truck?

possibly Monday at the earliest. You wanna do it?

I can tow it...if I have to, but I am super busy next week with two big carpet jobs. I probably wont have time...this thing has got to get moving.

Back