4x4cross Bronco

Once the cage work is donw, gte up w/ me about the bikini top, I'll cut it to fit.

I'd hate for Dylan to get a sunburn on that poor delicate scalp of his

lol....thats where i keep my brain....right under my hair.

where are the pics!!!!!!!! (of the bronco..not your hair)

The Bronco has made it's way to Carolina Truggies for some cage work.

When we recieved the Bronco, it had a cage that came with it. We are using this cage as a base to work off of. Alex is adding a few support bars, and some door bars.

Damn, so I finally made it here. Picked the bronco up on wednesday, now I'm here in San diego about to sell this thing for California EB going rate. (roughly 5-6x east coast prices.) Then heading to mexico.

Thought I took a picture of the rear bumper/tire carrier? It's pretty damn cool either way. Interior sheetmetal work is on par with a high end hot rod or the like. With those wheels on the rear, it's wide. Coolest set of surplus goodyear wranglers I've ever seen too.

ai276.photobucket.com_albums_kk38_braxton357_P4290105.jpg

And here we are leaving rides. Some really impressive rigs sitting around there...

ai276.photobucket.com_albums_kk38_braxton357_P4290106.jpg

And here we are coming into CA.

ai276.photobucket.com_albums_kk38_braxton357_broncocal.jpg

:)flipoff2:)

Ha...just saw this. Cali huh? I just picked up one just like it from Carolina truggies...except this one had some killer cage work done to it. Thanks Again Alex.

braxton needs to slow down when he is towing it....he blew the upholstry right off the seat frames!

Ha...just saw this. Cali huh? I just picked up one just like it from Carolina truggies...except this one had some killer cage work done to it. Thanks Again Alex.

I agree with the rest...how about some pics?? The other fabwork around the shop was top notch. This is going to be one badass raffle vehicle.

braxton needs to slow down when he is towing it....he blew the upholstry right off the seat frames!

I drove through a rough neighborhood in clt. It used to have doors and a top too. :flipoff2:

Back