4x4cross Bronco

Just talked to Chris Baldwin, he said he was gonna have some wings sent over to Rides...sounds good! Send celery and ranch too...lol

Thanks Chris...Food sponsorship gets you a chance to win!

BigRedb2 supplied the pizza at the last big workday, now the crew is getting wings!!

up date from RIDES

I showed up around 7. The Bronco was on the lift and the radius arms were being swapped out. Landon(lbyota85) had fabbed up some longer arms.

Brandon (91oneton)had already been working on it during the day and had done alot. Looked like he had attatched the roll cage and the rock rails and probably alot of other stuff.

Scott(oldjeeps) was going to town on the sheetmetal floors. They are looking good. What else would you expect from a NASCAR sheet metal hanger!

Drew(WARRIORWELDING) mounted up the front bumper that he had made earlier.He also welded up the d-rings, and alot of other stuff.

Kevin(ED44ton) did a fine job of mounting the fuel cell along with alot of other work.

Scott(Ssills aka MUD) Made a tire carrier along with help from the guys.

Andyxj, Stone4x4, and swappinpaint all did alot of work with the radius arms, bumper, and tons of other stuff.

Thank you goes out to Chris Baldwin for hooking us up with plenty of Bennet's Hot wings. They hit the spot.

Yep, RIDES was the place to be tonight, for sure. Thank you to all the guys that made this happen. Sure did get alot done.:beer:

I think Brandon will post up some pics, and yall can see the progress that was made.:popcorn:

yes, we need PICS!!!

I'll be in Hickory weekend of May 10 and will be looking for something to do on Saturday... :D

Workday then or date too far away to know?

sounds like killer progress. i cant wait to see updated pics.

the pics
mud pro hard at work

Attachments

• IMG00114-20090406-1548.jpg
    IMG00114-20090406-1548.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 471
That thing is looking great! Are you going to put tubes on the cage down into the bed area?
BTW, what color do you guys want me to spray the liner?
I guess we need to figure out the truck color and go from there. BUT it's really up to you what color you use...Think of it as your blank canvas..and express yourself!
What color would you want it to be , if it were yours...cause it could be!

Rockmafia chose to express himself with PINK harnesses
and Greg Slade chose blue Trucknutz....Kevin chose a PINK
BDB tag...

Back