4x4cross Bronco

How about fold the windshield down and strap it to the hood?

I think the wiper motor gets power though contacts in the windshield hinge area, so it may just need to be cleaned to get it working again.

Install a cheap hand throttle and just stand up and drive that rig looking over the windshield!! :driver: Works for me back when I was driving the Bayliner!

:D

Gonna keep the windshield. We have already removed the wiper and motor, but we still have it. The new owner will get it, and can re-install if they choose.

I have about 200 other worries, so I'm not worried about the wipers..even if it rains, or we get mud on it.

We do have some extra money...but I was hoping to re-hash the original thread with up-dated pics..maybe sale more slots and gain enough money to buy a trailer for the Bronco and the winner. Just a thought.

But right now, i am holding tight to the extra cash..incase something has to be paid for..meaning...if something needs doing before it can be raced,and noone wants to donate time to do it, I can pay to have it done.(worse case scenario)

Pics or it didn't happen!!!!

i plumbed the fuel cell and wired in the fuel pump with a relay and switch today. i think that carb might be jacked though, im going to swap it out for the one in the box tomorrow

i plumbed the fuel cell and wired in the fuel pump with a relay and switch today. i think that carb might be jacked though, im going to swap it out for the one in the box tomorrow
Sounds good. Any word on anyone wanting to build seat mounts? Or do any other work on the list?

It's in Raleigh, should be several folks wanting to work on it around there.....I hope!

Sounds good. Any word on anyone wanting to build seat mounts? Or do any other work on the list?
It's in Raleigh, should be several folks wanting to work on it around there.....I hope!

Thought it was at Chase's place - in Durham?

Back