4x4cross Bronco

I just googled them...looks like a neat alternative. Looks like 110.00 or so for a new Coleman quickner. This is interesting..Thanks

Right now the Bronco is in Mocksville nc...27028 at Snider automotive. I live a couple miles from there, the shop owner(njec4x4) is a friend of mine and has given me a key to work on it anytime.
We have our own bay that is sectioned off from his main shop.

Still not sure exactly where it's going or when, but hopefully we can get it to Raliegh sometime for a scorpion lining, and possibly to East coast gear so maybe chase can add a little to it. Not sure on the specifics yet, but will be soon. We are working on it again Sunday.

If anyone wants to weld on it some, we have a lot of stuff tacked and waiting. We will be working on the bed walls, floor boards, and other stuff Sunday. I think Mud,Landon and Drew will be out Wed. night to work on front end arms, batterybox, and pinion guards.

We will have to get the existing cage tied in after all of that, then the fuel cell plumbed in. It should be ready to travel shortly.

This is the ''what we need '' thread.
We still need more $money$ sponsors.
Check here often, for updates and changes for what we need.
Needs and wish list

Gauges water temp,tach,oil pressure,voltmeter,
quicker ratio steering box ( we have 6 turn...maybe OR a steering quickner
something a little faster...4 turn?)
Early Bronco tailgate
rear bumper
Hi-lift jack-----WNC custom jeeps said he had this
Spare wheel 5 on 5 1/2
we need some materials dom ect...tubing...sheet metal..square stock..anything will help
seats that accept harnesses
harnesses-------------------------Rockmafia said he would donate these
shock hoops

Hands to work...need this mostly
Bikini top(ratlab guy has this covered I think.
Tube doors

Donate any items on the list and recieve chances to win the Bronco!!

This is the ''what we need '' thread.
We still need more $money$ sponsors.
Check here often, for updates and changes for what we need.
Needs and wish list
Gauges water temp,tach,oil pressure,voltmeter,
quicker ratio steering box ( we have 6 turn...maybe OR a steering quickner
something a little faster...4 turn?)
Early Bronco tailgate
Bumpers
Hi-lift jack
Spare wheel 5 on 5 1/2
we need some materials dom ect...tubing...sheet metal..square stock..anything will help
seats that accept harnesses
harnesses-------------------------Rockmafia said he would donate these
shock hoops
Hands to work...need this mostly
Bikini top(ratlab guy has this covered I think.
Tube doors
Donate any items on the list and recieve chances to win the Bronco!!

I got a Hi-Lift with yer name on it.

PM me shipping info and it'll be there mid-next week.

Glad to help
Jody Treadway

I have wheel and shock hoops, but shipping would probably be too much.

The existing box has adjuster, not sure if it's been messed with. Make sure not to get it too tight as the box can break when stressed on the trail if you do.

Yeah, thanks Gubni, shipping would probably be high. I think Rockcity will do up some hoops for when we get the measurements. I'm sure i will find a decent wheel, if not i have an ugly one already.

I got a wheel I can donate. Its back home but I will pick it up next weekend during easter.

15x10. Any other parts for an EB you need? So whats the deal, you donate parts and get a chance to win the rig? Good job so far!!

Finished up the battery box after lunch and started the bumper around 6 ish. Sorry I couldn't come down and help. The whole weekend pass from the wife thing. So here's the completed box and a teaser of the bumper. Its already done but its to dark for a good shot now.
PICT0007(1).jpg
PICT0001(1).jpg
I decided to recycle some stuff here. Those tubes are actually part of a front half cage kit for a Classic Bronco.:driver:
Hope you like the pre-runner race look.

I think the bumper will be safe from me bashing it...unless I endo..Definately hope not tho!

and after seeing the battery box, I'm sure the bumper will be SAweet!

I got a wheel I can donate. Its back home but I will pick it up next weekend during easter.

15x10. Any other parts for an EB you need? So whats the deal, you donate parts and get a chance to win the rig? Good job so far!!
I think we have the wheel covered.Thanks. I will let ya know if not.

Yep, thats the deal, or you can donate money,time, or hauling, all in exchange for chances to win it.
Here is the full scoop.http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62069

I have steel sheets, tread plate aluminum and smooth aluminum sheets. Send me a message of what size you need and I will see what I can donate.

<><Fish

I think the bumper will be safe from me bashing it...unless I endo..Definately hope not tho!
and after seeing the battery box, I'm sure the bumper will be SAweet!
You guys building a Race Truck or a Bulldozer? I think I might should start over.:confused:
At any rate here she is, built from stuff I had laying about.

PICT0005(1).jpg

PICT0006(1).jpg

Yeah, thats a sweet bumper Drew. Should look nice on the ole girl.

Fish hunt..I will see what all we still need and let ya know,Thanks!

up date Saturday

Drew (WARRIORWELDING) is here today, welding up some of the floor tubing and braces. He also brought the battery tray and front bumper. Both look very good and will certainly make the Bronco much nicer...Thanks Drew!

We plan to work Sunday around 1-1:30 until.....Hopefully since Drew is here today, we will get alot accomplished tomorrow. It's coming right along.

that bumper is the :poop:. i like it.

Back