4x4cross Bronco

Dylan, Landon has the radius arms fabbed and ready to go. We won't be able to get back until next week. Maybe could leave them somewhere in Hickory if you want them for the weekend. Lemme know.
Next week will probably be ok..I will call you tomorrow:beer:

Dylan, rocker guards are finished, well, mostly. I'll try to get some pics. I may add a piece of tube to the back as you described to "steer" trees and rocks away from the tire. But, I need to finish up the shock hoops first to make sure there is enough tube.
Rob
Sounds good Rob.....I'm getting excited:bounce:

I was at Robs tonight and the sliders were in progress...

I give em 2 thumbs up !!!

ON-TOPIC:

I'll check my barn when I get home, dad and I had 4 Broncos at one point and I think alot of the parts are still in storage. IE Tailgate, TireCarrier, Bumpers, ETC!!!!

ON-TOPIC:
I'll check my barn when I get home, dad and I had 4 Broncos at one point and I think alot of the parts are still in storage. IE Tailgate, TireCarrier, Bumpers, ETC!!!!
We would like to have a tailgate. We will have to cut and narrow it some to compensate for the doved bed.

I still have high hopes that someone will step up and build a good trail REAR bumper, if not, we do have a factory bumper already.

Tire carrier....interesting. Lets see it.

Dylan,

it may be too late for this week, but I think I may have enough tube left over for a decent rear bumper. I can put a 2" receiver in it also.

just let me know some measurements/sketch and I'll see what I have left over after the sliders and shock hoops. :D

ON-TOPIC:

thanks Will.

The sliders are simple with a little "different" end caps :D

BTW, my chop saw died on me tonight, so I had to end up coping the slider to frame tube with the cut off wheel. You may need to fine tune with the grinder some depending on how you mount them. :)

A wanna see some pics of em:beer:

man....when's the next workday? i wanna be there when all this comes together!

Dylan,
it may be too late for this week, but I think I may have enough tube left over for a decent rear bumper. I can put a 2" receiver in it also.
just let me know some measurements/sketch and I'll see what I have left over after the sliders and shock hoops. :D
How about Friday, you take a look for yourself, if you are still planning to drop by. If not, I can get you some measurements for the rear bumper.

Was planning a workday Wed. night..but some have canceled as of now.

Still have sheet metal to cut and hang, plus alot of other misc. stuff to do.

Who wants to put some time in?

Drew, do you think you want to come back and work some more? If so, when?

I've got a paying gig to take care of this weekend, afterwards I might be able to work something out. I'll talk to Beard at work to see what's on for the radius arms. Mud also has his stuff in order (I believe).

Dylan, if you need anything from HKY to mocksville, i come that way every friday.

rocker guards are finished :D

attachment.php

and all the supports
attachment.php

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 682
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 618
Talked to Brandon @ RIDES in Hickory today. Hopefully we are shipping it to them on Monday.

Who wants to haul the Bronco from Mocksville to Hickory Monday? pm me.

Got the sweet harnesses in the mail taday.
Seems that Rockmafia has a great sense of humor..lol
Pink and red. Thanks, Jim!!:beer:

If you win the Bronco..you gotta keep the pink harnesses in it...:flipoff2:

you said you needed shock hoops? :D

slapped these together earlier tonight. they are about 14" wide at the bottom at about 17" tall. Easily trimmed to fit what you need.

Only thing I'm not bringing is extra 1.25" tube as my truck isn't finished up at the dealership yet, so I'm driving the suburburban and didn't want to get the inside all messed up with the tube.

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 595
Back