4x4cross Bronco

you mean this thing aint done yet!!!!!

just kidding, anyone take pics today?

1. We got the rear center section of the floor in.
2. Tied the drivers side rocker into the new sub frame we put in.
3. Measured up rock sliders
4. Traded off plastic fuel cell for some bling alum one.
5. Set the cage back in and cut some more stringers to make feet for the cage.
6. Talked about how bad ass the front bumper was......
This wasn't bad for just 2 people.(until about 5 when I left), but Dylan may have finished the thing last night!

Yeah, she's all done! I took her out for a run through the hood and got a speeding ticket...........................Not!!

I did manage to get the pass. side rocker ready for action. I trimmed out some rust and cut the 4 in. angle iron that will fit in and give it strength.

No pics last night, but will have some Wed.

Also we managed to remove the fabric and padding from the 2 seats that Gubni sent. We are going to make custom racing seats out of them. Getting them ready to accept harness, which I heard Rockmafia is sending soon.
There is an optima battery on the way, as well as a highlift jack,spare wheel(rockcrawler) and battery cable. Things are picking up!

Another workday Wed., so if there are any welders/fabbers out there that want to help and get some chances to win...just let me know!!

Rockcity and fishhunt...pm sent

There is still a good list of things to be done, to get the Bronco ready to race, and be given away.
Are there any upholsters on here? We need some minor seat work done.
Anyone wanna donate a radio? Anyone wanna install a radio?
Fabricators wanted..
Anyone wanna sand on it some? Get it ready for paint?
Anyone wanna massage the motor some?..lol
Tons of things that one could do, to earn chances to win the rig, that they helped buy and build.....

How can you become involved?

I have a CD player from an old vehicle of mine. Detachable face Sony I believe. Don't really know if it still works, but it did when it was removed after like 2 years in the car. Its been in my attic for like 4 years. I'll bring it for the Bronco. If it doesn't work or it won't fit, just get rid of it however.

I have a CD player from an old vehicle of mine. Detachable face Sony I believe. Don't really know if it still works, but it did when it was removed after like 2 years in the car. Its been in my attic for like 4 years. I'll bring it for the Bronco. If it doesn't work or it won't fit, just get rid of it however.
When are you rolling to Hickory?

i can bring my corded orbital on wed....if we have a radio by then id be glad to wire it up, that stuff's a breeze for me....i might have some speakers layin around the house somewhere...hafta take a look....wish i coulda worked on it sunday when i came out, didnt think it would have taken so long to swap them tires, wish me and jeff had turned around and saw the ether while we were doing the first one DOH!

Gubni, if you can get the wheel and shock hoops to Boone, i can get them the rest of the way.

Boone looks to be the half way point or so. How much space will they take up, Ill have to cram it all in the back of the TJ till I get my trailer registered and the hitch installed

Gubni, if you can get the wheel and shock hoops to Boone, i can get them the rest of the way.
Boone looks to be the half way point or so. How much space will they take up, Ill have to cram it all in the back of the TJ till I get my trailer registered and the hitch installed
Dont worry about it...we already have a wheel and hoops coming..Thanks anyway:beer:

When are you rolling to Hickory?

I'm coming Friday. Looks like I'll be off on Friday, so it looks like I'm going to try to leave Greenville around lunch time. I have a couple of stops, but I can bring the radio along with the rocker guards and shock hoops, plus anything else we discussed

Rob

I think that should do it. Just give me a call on friday and let me know. I will be working close to the shop and can meet ya there. It's only a mile or 2 from I-40.

I have a got a set of generic 6.5 speakers. They are brand new. Installed one set and they work great, had this one left over. Will ship. Let me know. Thanks

Thought that might get a reaction out of some. Seen this one Saturday morning at a baseball game.

Dylan, Landon has the radius arms fabbed and ready to go. We won't be able to get back until next week. Maybe could leave them somewhere in Hickory if you want them for the weekend. Lemme know.

Dylan, rocker guards are finished, well, mostly. I'll try to get some pics. I may add a piece of tube to the back as you described to "steer" trees and rocks away from the tire. But, I need to finish up the shock hoops first to make sure there is enough tube.

Rob

Back